• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Reborn

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke chirped out an excited "Hai!" to every single one of the Eeveelutions as they introduced themselves, the Lillipup sniffing at each and every one. But when Vivian spoke to him, he gasped and turned back to her. "Y'kin speaks Pokey?" He asked in astonished little yips, before wagging his tail again and licking her face "I likes ya, pokey-person." He informed her cheerily, his trainer just giggling in the background.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yes, I speak your language. You're very cute." She hugs him. "He's so cute!" She laughs to the trainer. She can't get up, 4 Eeveeluions curled up on her. "Hey, I have a business!" She says in the common tongue of Pokemon, the one they can all understand. They reluctantly get off her and she stands. "And may I ask you your name?" She looks at the girl.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Thank you!" The girl giggled, taking her Lillipup back and holding him in her arms. "I'm Sabrina." She introduced herself, adjusting her hold on Luke so she could offer a hand to shake. "And yours?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Sorry if he annoyed you." Sabrina apologized as Vivian brushed herself off, struggling to hold her squirming Lillipup. "He's still really young, hard to keep under control. Well, out of battle. He always tries his best when I send him out." She smiled again at that and held Luke up to her face, the little Pokemon licking her nose in thanks.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Got it.))

"I'm not even sure." Sabrina replied, going back to holding Luke normally. "I only caught him a few weeks ago, just before I took the trip to Kalos. Oh, yeah, I came here from Unova, guess I forgot to mention that. But yeah, I can tell he's still just a puppy, even for a puppy Pokemon."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uhm, moons, onetwoth'eefou'fi'esix. Six. Six moons." Luke replied, wagging his tail but staying safely in Sabrina's arms.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She nods to the pup. "He says six moons.... so about six months." She smiles as her Vivillon Lissa lands on her head.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Well that's good." Sabrina smiled, cuddling Luke close as the puppy pawed at her face. "He's not too young to be away from his mother. I always worried about that, but he never seemed to want to leave me, so I didn't let him go."

Luke licked her face at that, yipping "Yes, good. Sab'ina nice. I like Sab'ina. Mama gone, Sab'ina nice like Mama. Sab'ina good."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She smiles, but doesn't translate. "Well, he likes you... I close up shop in a bit, want to come to the farm?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Like... an actual berry farm?" Sabrina asked, breaking out into giggles as Luke kept licking her face. "That would be wonderful, thank you. I've never been to one before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom