• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Reborn

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((X&Y rp 2.0: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47570))

Vivian was running, a wave of darkness behind her. She has to get away! She runs as fast as she can, but she trips and falls, the wave crushing her...

She jolts awake, panting heavily. She looks around, then sighs in relief as she sees she's just at her stand in Lumiose. "Just a dream." She pets the Umbreon rubbing against her leg

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Welp, finally time to get this ball rolling.))

"Uhm, excuse me." A slightly timid voice interrupted Vivian's calm moment. The voice came from a young girl in front of the stand, maybe in her early teens or so, with short brown hair and glasses. "Are you... open?" She asked the farmer hesitantly, her voice growing less timid and more awkward.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She nods. "Yeah. I have every berry, 5 Poke for the more common ones, 10 for the rarer ones." She smiles, before smacking away the Noivern that was attempting to eat the berries she has out,

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh good." The girl sighed in relief, digging through her pockets for some money as she continued to speak. "I saw you sleeping there and I was all 'Oh, is she not open yet? Is she just taking a nap or something? Should I wake her up or not?' So I was just waiting here trying to decide what to do. 'Cuz I need berries, but I didn't wanna wake you up to find out you weren't even open yet and I was just being rude." By this time she had pulled out 50 Pokes. "So anyway, could I please get 5 Oran berries and 5 Cheri berries?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm curious. I have the ability to speak to and understand Pokemon." She smacks away the Noivern. "Sky, stop!"
"But I don't want to!"
"I'll make Elsa put you in an Ice Room."
The Noivern back away from the berries.

((Italics mean she's speaking Pokemon.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Noted.))

The girl's eyes widened as this berry farmer confirmed her crazy story, then grinned and started taking Pokeballs off her belt. "Then I'd love to see what my little guys have to say to you." Her grin faded some as she laid the last of her five Pokeballs on the counter. "But I have to warn you, some of my Pokemon aren't exactly... well-trained."

Almost as if on-cue, a positively irate Litwick popped out from one of the pokeballs and snapped "Excuse me?!" in Pokespeak.

"Well you hardly ever listen to me in battle!" The girl snapped right back, easily guessing at what her Pokemon had said. "I can't exactly call you well-trained for that!"

"That's because you make stupid decisions!" The Litwick responded, quite aware that his trainer didn't know what he was saying and not really caring either way.

((Behold, Dagger the Pokemon. lol.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The Litwick turned towards the berry farmer with a raised eyebrow as he heard her speaking his language, then just went right back to his former attitude. "This conversation has nothing to do with you, so I suggest you keep your nose out of other people's business."

At this point, the Litwick's poor trainer decided to return him to his pokeball. "I'm sorry about him." She apologized to Vivian. "He's always like that, I can't get him to change for the life of me. I promise the rest of my Pokemon aren't that rude."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"He's actually quite charming. Mind you, one Dark Pulse from Aleria and he'd be quite silent." She gives a joking smile as the Umbreon rubs against her leg.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The trainer blinked at Vivian's choice of words, then looked back at her Litwick's pokeball and chided it. "See, Dagger? She called you charming. Doesn't that make you wanna be a little nicer now?" No reply from the pokeball, so she just set it down and smiled at the Umbreon before asking its trainer "Which one do you wanna meet next?" and gesturing towards her four other Pokeballs.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Alright then." The younger trainer smiled, putting her hand over another Pokeball. "Prepare for impact." She gleefully warned Vivian, before hitting the button... and releasing a hyper blur of brown-and-blue fuzz that tackled Vivian immediately and started licking her face. "Hai! Hai new person!" The little thing yipped out between licks. "You smell like berries. Hai berry-person! I'm Luke! Whu's yer name?"

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She laughs, and instantly the Eeveelutions are all sniffing Luke.
"I'm Aquarius." The Vaporeon says.
"Flare." The Flareon smiles.
"Laxus." The Jolteon raises his head high.
"Elsa." The shiny Glaceon mews.
"Aleria." The Umbreon nuzzles him.
"Orion." The Espeon purrs.
"Gilan." The Leafeon nips Luke's tail playfully.
"Maribelle." The Sylveon's tone is proud and a bit disdainful.
"And last yet not least, I'm Vivian." The girl pets him gently, grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom