• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

amaterasu

Writer
"Hmm. How about.... This Enkas. He doesn't sound too tough." Amaterasu suggested, pointing to a name on the list.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
(Guys you can evolve once you have met the Conditions. Pm me when u think you are ready.)

"Oh! I see you guys are picking out an Outlaw to capture! Sigh... I remember my first outlaw... Just a petty Drowsee... Anyway, I guess I'd better be off! Good luck!"

Thundra trotted off with a large object concealed in her bag.

"Wait! Shadow! Who are these two Pokemon? Are they new recruits? Nobody ever told me about it..."

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
"Yeah that Ekans sounds fine, we shouldn't have much trouble, remember to bring some of those berries that cure poison" Shadow said, then he looked around at Thundra, "Yeah, I guess you could say that their new recruits, except I never had a team before so seeming as it was made with Joe here," Nods towards Joe the Meowth, "He isn't a recruit, as for Ammy," Nods towards Ammy the Squirtle, "I think that she joined early enough to not be a new recruit, anyway, I'm not team leader, Joe is." Shadow grabbed the notice off the board so that showed that the job had been taken. "And why do you need to know Thundra, about what my team does? if you really want to know you'll leave your own team which seems to only laze about these days and join up with the only one that still seems to do any work."

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
(I'd like you to know, Shadow, that I am one of the two Guildmasters. You could've been deranked.)

Thundra was already gone by the time Shadow finished his last scenence, so she didn't hear anything. She trotted over to Treasure Town and up to the Kecleon Brothers.
"Hey, do you know what this thing is?" She asked the two brothers. She pulled out the Golden Mask and nudged it over to them.
"Th-This is.............................." The two Kecleons were confused, scared, and ecxited all at the same time.
"...........?"
"Just a cheap replica."
"But I glowed when I put it on my head!" Thundra said.
"Yes, a Pokemon might've enchanted it or something to make it glow. I'm sorry to dissapoint you."
"Oh... No, its fine... Thank you though."
"Come again soon!"
Thundra walked back to the guild, disapointed. I thought I really had the Golden Mask! I wonder how it even got to the Registration room anyway...
"Guildmaster Thundra! its time for dinner! Hurry up or else you will be late!" A friendly Chimecho came out of the guild.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu read over the paper once again. "Lead the way Shadow." she said, following him out the door.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
(Ok, first, I guess that you were a guild leader or master or whatever, but as far as I am aware, each guild doesn't answer to some higher order of things, not unless that was introduced in the second lot of mystery dungeon games because I've only played the first lot, being the one that was on gba, red one I think and second, I'm sorry for what I said but I hope you realise as well that it is simple the character speaking)

"Tch, Joe's the leader, he should really be the one leading the way, but if its a capture mission we want to do it as soon as possible" Shadow said and led the way, the Ekans last knwon location had been a forest, so Shadow led the way to it, he stopped out the front to make sure they were all there.

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
(just so you know DekuNut asked me to control his char.)

Amaterasu looked into teh forest. "Looks like a place you'd find an enkas. Joe?"
Joe looked the forest over. "Seems like the place. Let's head in and find an Enkas."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu walked up and helped the Rattata to his feet. "I got attacked by that Enkas. He's been attacking everybody." He said, sitting up.
"Did you catch his name?" Joe asked, plucking some Berries from a nearby bush. "Here, eat these."
The Rattata ate them and panted a little. "No, he just bluntly attacks everybody. Hey, you're here to help, right?" he asked, noticing the badges on Joe, Shadow, and Ammy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom