• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Xixor stepped out of the shadow of the Absol, accidentaly bumping into him.

"Oops, uh, sorry" He looks like he's gonna kill me...

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
((I wonder how Xixor teleported to the Registration Room... :P ))
Absol looked at the Snivy((You're a Snivy, right, Xixor?)). "It's fine." He said, smiling. He turned towards the Explorer Kits, and walked over to them. He picked one up. ...Looks almost like a toolbox... He thought. He opened the Kit. Inside he found an Explorer Badge, a Treasure Bag, and 100 Poke.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
(Xixor teleported because he wants to speed this up)
Xixor looked at the Absol with awe. He thought Absols were awesome.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"....okay then! We will need to send a team out to Apple Woods to get some mote food- Oh! I see you two are getting to know each other!" thundra walked into the room, noticing the two Pokemon chatting. "well, it looks like you need to be registered!". Thundra walked over to the Snivy. Now, are you alone, or are you planning to team up with someone else?"

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
"You want me to talk to the floating rock?" I asked. I looked over at the Elgyem, as Tsunami called it. It felt kind of creepy talking to a rock. I started to inch over to it. Tsunami owes me for doing this, I thought.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Rick ran into place right next to Xixor and looked around. "Did someone say my name?" Rick asked, still looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom