• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Dungeon

It's a really good idea to have the two forums integrated so forum member who are interested in both Zelda and Pokemon (such as myself) can access threads for both games easily in one place.

its great that they are expandng the site but its not enough they should have a metroid or mario dungeon and just keep expanding the site

I do love me some Pokemon. As in...its the only thing I can spout trivia off about.
I have a serious pokeproblem...
And should go to a pokeaddiction clinic.
MAKE THE POKEPUNS STOP!
But seriously, this is pretty exciting.

Fig

The Altruist
I was actually thinking that eventually that Mases or someone else would create a Pokemon website for the Dungeon Network! I just hope that someone does Super Mario Dungeon! That would be awesome!

I wasn't sure where to post, but this seems like a good place. I was really into the first two generations of Pokemon when I was a kid, but there came a time in high school and college in which I just really couldn't afford much gaming. Recently I've started gaming a lot more (which led me to join Zelda Dungeon) and last month a friend of mine highly suggested picking up X or Y. So, I've got Y and I've been absolutely loving it. I don't have my 3DS friend code handy, but I'll post it in the appropriate thread when I have it. So, I guess now I'm a part of the Zelda and Pokemon Dungeons.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wasn't sure where to post, but this seems like a good place. I was really into the first two generations of Pokemon when I was a kid, but there came a time in high school and college in which I just really couldn't afford much gaming. Recently I've started gaming a lot more (which led me to join Zelda Dungeon) and last month a friend of mine highly suggested picking up X or Y. So, I've got Y and I've been absolutely loving it. I don't have my 3DS friend code handy, but I'll post it in the appropriate thread when I have it. So, I guess now I'm a part of the Zelda and Pokemon Dungeons.

Welcome aboard the crazy train. Do you intend to apply for a staff position at PD? Just curious. ;)

Fig

The Altruist
Welcome aboard the crazy train. Do you intend to apply for a staff position at PD? Just curious. ;)

Speaking of Pokemon Dungeon, I've been meaning to go and apply for a site role so I may continue to inform the rest of the community about the latest information on the Pokemon franchise. Hopefully I will do that by the end of this weekend, if not at least by the end of this semester! ^^

Speaking of Pokemon Dungeon, I've been meaning to go and apply for a site role so I may continue to inform the rest of the community about the latest information on the Pokemon franchise. Hopefully I will do that by the end of this weekend, if not at least by the end of this semester! ^^

I work for Pokémon Dungeon and I have always been saying to the other staff members that we need more People to help maintain the Website. We are always looking for someone to bring themselves forward and help out with maintaining the site. As long as you can commit to the site and post news on a regular basis, We'd love to have you.

All you have to do is contact Mases to ask for a Position for the site and you most likely will be accepted. All I'll say is the sooner you apply, the better. Hope to see you with the Pokémon Dungeon team soon. :)

P.S, this obviously goes out to other people in the Forum. If you would like to help out with Pokémon Dungeon, Simply Contact Mases and let him know you really are interested in working for Pokémon Dungeon. For requirements for whatever role you are interested in, Look here.

Fig

The Altruist
I work for Pokémon Dungeon and I have always been saying to the other staff members that we need more People to help maintain the Website. We are always looking for someone to bring themselves forward and help out with maintaining the site. As long as you can commit to the site and post news on a regular basis, We'd love to have you.

All you have to do is contact Mases to ask for a Position for the site and you most likely will be accepted. All I'll say is the sooner you apply, the better. Hope to see you with the Pokémon Dungeon team soon. :)

P.S, this obviously goes out to other people in the Forum. If you would like to help out with Pokémon Dungeon, Simply Contact Mases and let him know you really are interested in working for Pokémon Dungeon. For requirements for whatever role you are interested in, Look here.

Hey man! Thanks for the tip! I don't know when I will apply since I'm always going to be busy, but you bet I will help out the staff to the best of my abilities! Thanks for the advice! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom