• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
If you're looking at this, you've obviously discovered this new section. So, what is a Pokemon section doing on a Zelda fansite and forum? Well, let me explain.

Mases, creator of the #1 Zelda fansite (arguably the #1 Zelda website, competing with official sites), had the genius idea of going further. The first step in this, is launching our affiliate site, Pokemon Dungeon. Pokemon Dungeon, following the leadership and success of Zelda Dungeon, is on the fast track to becoming the #1 Pokemon fansite.

As of 08, 01, 2011, Mases decided that PD will officially start merging with ZD, to integrate not only our excellent leadership and experience here at ZD, but our excellent community with all of our members. Click the image above to check out Pokemon Dungeon, and stay active in our forums here; not only for Zelda, but for Pokemon as well!

David

But you called me here...
Just keep in mind that I'm the original creator and founder of Pokemon Dungeon, and I am still the head webmaster.

After I told him about Pokemon Dungeon, Mases wanted to start expanding/creating a new network, so he offered to purchase Pokemon Dungeon from me. I found it a good deal, and so here we are. Pokemon Dungeon is mostly run by me with the oversight of Mases (probably to ensure that I don't mess it up or something).

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I'm guessing everyone had to remake their account? I'm cool with this. Been a part of ZD for a while but not so much on the forums.

I'm super smart! I clicked on here thinking it was for the game Pokemon Dungeon :P Now that I'm here though, in my opinion I think having Pokemon Dungeon on here is a good thing! I joined a little while after it was added though, so I can't judge the differences of it here and not. :)

I'm going to say that your only competition for Pokemon Dungeon in Serebii.net. I have a feeling it will eventually be a close call between the two sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom