• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The problem with that, and you don't seem to have noticed, is that in every game I've played no matter his alignment nobody finds Mez scummy like ever. (Occasionally me and storm but that's it) So I wasn't about to change my mind based on that.

The me being less wrong is solely on that no one lynching Yiga expected to get the slightest bit of information amount out of it whether he was scum or not.

I've definitely found Mezlo scummy before, but I don't think you should default to thinking he's scummy just because no one else seems to question him.

Also, you never did quite state why you thought Mezlo's lynch would give us more information than Yiga's?

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Ok I feel like not a lot is happening right now besides the two mason claims so I want to get things moving. I don't think scum would claim masons day one for no reason at all like music/domo did. I also don't think scum would come out the next day and make a fake counter claim since it wouldn't be very believable for the reasons above. For the time being, I'm willing to believe both claims right now even though it's possible that not all four of them may be town (though I'm leaning towards believing that they all are) I wanted to take a look at feenie since she stuck out at me day one.

Here she was referencing this post from music.

I felt like this vote was abit opportunistic and she didn't add any of her own thoughts as to why she voted LG.

Here she voted yiga but didn't provide any reasoning until she responded to me mentioning that she hadn't.

I believe this was the first serious vote on Yiga but she soon took it off. The reasoning here is decent.

After that she unvoted when funnier pointed out that it was just a joke. I'll come back to this later

Then she put her vote back on Yiga in the next post. At this time the wagon had built up again and like her vote on LG it feels abit opportunistic.

I don't think you ever came back on and posted if anyone else stands out to you? She could of been busy or not had enough time but it may just be a way of looking like she's going to consider other options while actually sitting back and watching Yiga get lynched while trying to look unsure about the lynch. She seems to be acting unsure here as well. I don't like the lack of confidence in the vote while still leaving it on.

Vote: Feenie

I know a lot of people from BPG (did I get the acronym right? Apologies if I didn't.) say they feel good about her and people have given her town reads for trying to solve the game and considering different options but she felt a a bit too opportunistic and flip floppy for my liking. I'm going to take another look at alit and maybe comment on some of his posts but feenie stood out more to me in day one.

Also idk how much more I'll be posting tonight so if you ask me anything I'll probably respond to it some time tomorrow.

(Dont know if I did spoiling right, guess we'll see in a second) Well since Bok posted this here, it's a great reference for posts. I dont know how much more I have to add onto this as he summed it up fairly well but...

Vote: Feenie

@Feenie I'd like to hear about your thoughts about why you kept your focus on Yiga even though you first jumped on him without reason. You unvoted when you heard it was a joke but jumped right back on when his wagon started shaping up and were quite adamant about it as well. Asides that do you have any reads as of now? That would really help clear up any misconceptions.

Rainami

locked away
Well lets see what her explanation for that is. @Rainami care to explain why you suggested people possibly claiming to yours and funnier's counterclaims? Seems like music and domo are a little more on the same page than you two are.
I could dismiss bringing up the counterclaims as a subtle counterclaim in itself, but I can't dismiss the other suggestion.

I think you could have listened to the various people saying that Mezlo didn't really look that scummy and possibly considered another option. Just seemed you weren't really open to anyone other than him to me. I'm not faulting you for being wrong. I was wrong too. I just didn't like the way you went about it. It feels like you think the people on the Yiga lynch were more wrong than you for some reason.
they probably are more on the same page
I'm a mess
I hate being a mason because then my insanity and general lack of motivation drags other people down with me >//>;

I didn't actually want anyone to claim to them. That was bull****. I said multiple times on that page specifically not to claim to them until further notice.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
they probably are more on the same page
I'm a mess
I hate being a mason because then my insanity and general lack of motivation drags other people down with me >//>;

I didn't actually want anyone to claim to them. That was bull****. I said multiple times on that page specifically not to claim to them until further notice.

It seemed more like you were telling people it was a good idea to claim to them, but that it was still possible they were lying. Which wouldn't be a good idea to suggest if you and funnier are masons, as then it's a likely chance they are lying. You didn't really say not to until further notice, just that it could potentially be a bad idea if they happened to look suspicious later. When you had evidence of them looking suspicious at that current moment (assuming you and funnier are masons).

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
A kinda reads list

• Funnier, Rainami, musicfan, domo: My suspicion is high on all four of you until my questions are answered, since they'll help me gauge whether you're telling the truth or not. Not taking the Mason shenanigans into account:
    • Funnier feels Town based on how hard they're trying
    • Rainami is kinda null-scum, they've said that they never actually meant for people to claim to music and domo, but then why even say it in the first place?
    • musicfan is a Town lean since they're hunting, but it kinda feels, I dunno, off? I don't know why but something feels wrong.
    • domo is null since I can't remember them doing much besides calling out the other pair of Masons.
  • Bok: Looks to be making decent hunting attempts, town lean
I'm sorry, I'd put more but it's late and I should sleep. More tomorrow sometime.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A kinda reads list

• Funnier, Rainami, musicfan, domo: My suspicion is high on all four of you until my questions are answered, since they'll help me gauge whether you're telling the truth or not. Not taking the Mason shenanigans into account:
    • Rainami is kinda null-scum, they've said that they never actually meant for people to claim to music and domo, but then why even say it in the first place?
    • musicfan is a Town lean since they're hunting, but it kinda feels, I dunno, off? I don't know why but something feels wrong.
    • domo is null since I can't remember them doing much besides calling out the other pair of Masons.
I'm sorry, I'd put more but it's late and I should sleep. More tomorrow sometime.
Me and domo are vanilla masons with no role modifiers.
Also @Rainami @funnier6 can you give us an idea of how your role pm was formatted not the contents of the role role pm unless @Zexy @DekuNut or the other host consider that information I only ask because there was something unique the way the role was given to us and want to see if it was the same for you.

funnier6

Courage~
Also @Rainami @funnier6 can you give us an idea of how your role pm was formatted not the contents of the role role pm unless @Zexy @DekuNut or the other host consider that information I only ask because there was something unique the way the role was given to us and want to see if it was the same for you.

Oh I think I know what you mean, lemme talk to Rainy before I say anything.

Space

invisible victory
I don't think I've ever seen a game where there are 2 mason teams. Can we guess characters? If we can does anyone have an idea on what four characters could be masons?

At any rate, I'm almost believing funnier and Rainami though, since I think in Day 1 funnier asked a few times if there were any counterclaims to the masons. It's a small detail and it could be mafia planning ahead, but it didn't seem that way to me.

more thoughts coming soon

funnier6

Courage~

I'm going to post a long reads post in an hour or so but I have a little time so I'll respond to this.

So this unique way, correct me if I'm wrong but did this have to do with receiving your roles at the same time? Because if so that's the same way we got it.
A kinda reads list

I find it pretty interesting that all the claimed masons are read differently than their partners? What's up with that?

Oh and I might as well say we're not vanilla, we were waiting to see if they would claim any powers before we did but don't worry we have a fool proof plan to survive/catch scum. I'ma wait until Rainy gets back before saying what it is.

(I'm not sure if Rainy wanted me to say so this soon but I'd rather get it out of the way)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm going to post a long reads post in an hour or so but I have a little time so I'll respond to this.

So this unique way, correct me if I'm wrong but did this have to do with receiving your roles at the same time? Because if so that's the same way we got it.

I find it pretty interesting that all the claimed masons are read differently than their partners? What's up with that?

Oh and I might as well say we're not vanilla, we were waiting to see if they would claim any powers before we did but don't worry we have a fool proof plan to survive/catch scum. I'ma wait until Rainy gets back before saying what it is.

(I'm not sure if Rainy wanted me to say so this soon but I'd rather get it out of the way)
We we given ours at the same time also so I belive your claim.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
All right so we're all definitely masons, still think one of us must be scum.
Well do you know both the characters of yours and what their alignment might be? Because something about who both of me and dom are just screems town to me is there some one who you are unsure of their alignment then the other might be scum. We recived both of our characters in the same pm to.

funnier6

Courage~
Well do you know both the characters of yours and what their alignment might be? Because something about who both of me and dom are just screems town to me is there some one who you are unsure of their alignment then the other might be scum. We recived both of our characters in the same pm to.

I just looked them up to be absolutely sure, but actually I don't think it matters who the characters are, they wouldn't want us to realize our partner is mafia so they would use characters you would think are town. (It's really creepy thinking your partner might secretly be mafia)

I've only read one game with a mafia town pairing and both characters seemed like town.

Starting on that reads list now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom