• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainami

locked away
tbh this is the first time I've been town since like 2014 so it's been a while since I legit scumhunted

though I did basically play as town in the generation II mafia, where I was indep....

Rainami

locked away
I think I know what music might be implying, and I have multiple things to say about that. But now isn't the time....

Unvote: Storm

yeah, not worth it/not feeling it. if Storm couldn't post then he could have just liked posts or something to get the message across but w/e.

'

I agree with this. I looked back and the votes on Lone_Gararumon were out of proportion and honestly, I liked that Lone_Garurumon was trying to get things serious even if it made him seem like he over-reacted.

On a similar note, I feel like those who jumped on that wagon are worth looking at. I still believe it's easier for scum to stand back when a wagon is forming, but it would also make sense if at least 1 scum went on the wagon. In that case I can see it being one who's going with the flow and/or with weak reasoning.

And IMO those two would be Rainami, who posted this:

Which is worded just scummy.

-and then A Link in Time, who tbh I'm finding more scummy. Rainami just went with it for no given reason, but that's why I think it's less likely for them to be scum. A Link in Time gave the illusion of a reason by basically just agreeing with past reasoning. Doesn't help that A Link in Time looked back in thread and pretty much only said they find Feenie to be townly through one post.

In that case,

Vote: A Link in Time

no one's said Jolteon.....

Why is agreeing with past reasoning scummy? If that's the reason I find someone suspicious, I'm going to mention it. Not every thought has to be an original one.

As for my one town read on my earlier perusing of the thread, Feenie was someone whose thought process was clear to me and who I agreed with. I like her content thus far, but I want to know why she's so quick to unvote her suspicions.

Kuro

caw
Like I said the reason will be found out if I die or he dies.
If my understanding of what this means is correct, has he said anything to you?

Yiga was just joking feenie, same as music, the only difference is Yiga disappeared.
No, not really. Music made a big show of the joke, then dropped it when questioned and became serious, Yiga was just content to make sporadic bursts of one-liners (including one odd comment he made to me), disappear, and return only to acknowledge the joke was over and do nothing else but vanish again. There's a clear difference in presence and engagement.

Rainami just went with it for no given reason, but that's why I think it's less likely for them to be scum.
Did you really miss her giving a reason two short posts before?

@Feenie
Why did you unvote in this post? YIGA hadn't replied to your concerns get. What do you mean by "he kept the vote on right"?

Feenie was someone whose thought process was clear to me and who I agreed with.

MAACMM5.png

Ah, okay. There are some people on ZD too that are pretty wishy washy as well, but I want her to take a concrete position to help me develop my read on her. I like her posts and agree with the cases she makes, but backing off everyone she pushes concerns me. It's as though she doesn't want to take responsibility for any lynch.
Her thought process is clear and you agree with her cases, but not her reasons for changing her mind?
See above.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
probably wont post much tn but hi im jamie

Kuro

caw
Probably the last post I'll make for today, but @Kuro, please don't take my posts out of context. I clearly said I liked Feenie's thought process when I posted yesterday morning. It's her more recent posts that have me lost. It's really disingenuous of you to do that.
Yesterday morning...? You said that a few hours ago? In the context of those same posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom