• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainami said:
Again, feenie or somebody else would be a better source on him.
I meant to say something about this before but forgot--anyway, I'm not seeing anything weird about Lone_Garurumon's post as it seems to fit how he usually is. The thing that bugs me is him not returning to address the things that have been said about him and the votes that have been gathering on him etc. However, something to keep in mind with that right now is that I've noticed in games with him recently, no matter the alignment, he hasn't been exactly highly active and this could be the case right now.

Bok of the Wild said:
To add to my last post above, feenie has changed his vote to yiga but also hasn't provded any reasoning. I'm curious to know why but so far that's two votes with not much of his own reasoning behind them.
I decided to switch my vote to yiga because yiga is oddly persistent on lynching Mellow for seemingly no reason at all and it strikes me as a little weird. He's barely posted or contributed this phase at all and the few things he's said is just him being disappointed if a Mellow lynch didn't occur. If he wants a Mellow lynch to happen so badly, then he should advocate for it more and give reasons on why we should vote Mellow and make it happen.

funnier6

Courage~
I meant to say something about this before but forgot--anyway, I'm not seeing anything weird about Lone_Garurumon's post as it seems to fit how he usually is. The thing that bugs me is him not returning to address the things that have been said about him and the votes that have been gathering on him etc. However, something to keep in mind with that right now is that I've noticed in games with him recently, no matter the alignment, he hasn't been exactly highly active and this could be the case right now.

I decided to switch my vote to yiga because yiga is oddly persistent on lynching Mellow for seemingly no reason at all and it strikes me as a little weird. He's barely posted or contributed this phase at all and the few things he's said is just him being disappointed if a Mellow lynch didn't occur. If he wants a Mellow lynch to happen so badly, then he should advocate for it more and give reasons on why we should vote Mellow and make it happen.

Yiga was just joking feenie, same as music, the only difference is Yiga disappeared.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Not allowed to talk on days 1 3 5 etc. Part of the role. You want my opinion? Stay tuned on day two. Til then, love you too Tristan

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Like I said the reason will be found out if I die or he dies.
huh. Well alright then.

I'll believe it for now, but I still want to see more out of him. I mean, I doubt this is a bluff, because lying would paint an obvious target on the other's head if one died.

For now, I want confirmation. So @Domozilla777 can you confirm what music is alluding to?

But he kept the vote on right.... hmmm okay:suspicious: I guess I'll

UNVOTE: YIGAhim.

for now. Tired, will have to see what's up tomorrow.

@Midorikawa Where are you....

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yiga was just joking feenie, same as music, the only difference is Yiga disappeared.

But he kept the vote on right.... hmmm okay:suspicious: I guess I'll

UNVOTE: YIGAhim.

for now. Tired, will have to see what's up tomorrow.

@Midorikawa Where are you....
Let us not forget, though, that YIGA has been present lately. These [url="https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/thre...y-1-01-09-2017.60844/page-23#post-1110738]two[/url] posts were made well after the joke phase had ended. And yet, he still kept his vote on, despite clearly having been around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom