• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
It's not a problem. I just kinda thought it would be funny, because we've been joking about it happening.

Space

invisible victory
tbh I'm not used to Day 1s being so active so please excuse the fact that I haven't done much at all.

It depends was he really asking for a sub or was he simply making a comment? This could make or break a case on a lynch for him.

I don't think it matters. why was he so nervous in the first place at missing some things (ignoring the fact that at first it was joke voting) during the 1st phase and there's still plenty of time left?

since he is asking for a replacementmy bad I missed that.

as I said above, why does that change anything?

Also I'm breaking my Rulecon so bye. see you day 2

not to mention that Storm then leaves with this vague post. what does this even mean? and it suggests he's no longer looking for a replacement.
Basically I'm content with my vote. I do see why Lone_Garurumon is being suspected though and I'm waiting to see what they have to say for themself next.

funnier6

Courage~
tbh I'm not used to Day 1s being so active so please excuse the fact that I haven't done much at all.

I don't think it matters. why was he so nervous in the first place at missing some things (ignoring the fact that at first it was joke voting) during the 1st phase and there's still plenty of time left?

not to mention that Storm then leaves with this vague post. what does this even mean? and it suggests he's no longer looking for a replacement.
Basically I'm content with my vote. I do see why Lone_Garurumon is being suspected though and I'm waiting to see what they have to say for themself next.

Did you miss that I said storm being suspicious is always a thing?

Who do you think is suspicious that isn't storm? Feel free to throw in some town reads. :)

Musicfan

the shadow mage

because he is not participating because he dosnt hav enoguh time so give the replacements a chance.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
so you're saying that I...
max_cool_big.jpg

Stand out!

You gave your reason in an earlier post as to why you vote Lone, but didn't immediatly vote him. You had to make a seperate vote post later. That looks to me like a panic of getting pushed on not voting him.
As town you wouldn't really forget to make your vote, it's basically your main power to win the game.

Vote: A Link In Time

Wait we don't?!
WTF this post wasnt here a minute ago.

Space

invisible victory
Did you miss that I said storm being suspicious is always a thing?

Who do you think is suspicious that isn't storm? Feel free to throw in some town reads. :)

yes..... yes I missed that. please excuse me then. so is Storm a regular here?

Well Lone_Gararumon seems suspicious, for reasons stated. Emiya Shirou pings me as town. I'm going to look back shortly and I'll do a list then

because he is not participating because he dosnt hav enoguh time so give the replacements a chance.

I see what you mean but then he says "see you day 2". it's confusing.

funnier6

Courage~
yes..... yes I missed that. please excuse me then. so is Storm a regular here?

Well Lone_Gararumon seems suspicious, for reasons stated. Emiya Shirou pings me as town. I'm going to look back shortly and I'll do a list then

I see what you mean but then he says "see you day 2". it's confusing.

Yeah, he is.

Mkay, though I think lynching garu for that one post is a bit much tbh.

We've learned to roll with it.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Yeh we both have double the next one down. although more of mine were befor the start of the game then yours. It was nice knowing us we are going to die to night arnt we XD?

D

Deleted member 14134

Aww... Looks like Mez is off the hook so far
Have you read the thread yet? If you have is there anything you want to add?
Also I'm breaking my Rulecon so bye. see you day 2
Are you getting a replacement or not? This makes it sound like you're going to keep playing. Make up your mind.
Also I forgot @Domozilla777 is also town to me.
Based on what? He's posted nothing substantial yet.

Alright I'm unsure about Kuro atm. He said musicfan was pushing the Mez lynch quite early and repeated that a few times already but I really got no impression that music was trying to do this. Also as for his interactions with me I'm not sure the point he was trying to make but it feels like he was attacking me for saying I'm not ok with a joke lynch going through though. These might be more to culture shock than anything as it seems the two forums have differences in their mafia games but I'm unsure of him right now. Kind of feels like he was trying to put suspicion where there wasn't any.

Lone Garoroumon was the first serious vote on the Mez wagon for Mez posting a lot and not contributing much yet the day had not gotten serious yet at that point so why Mez who had so many votes on him already instead of someone else?

Music I'm unsure of, I want to re-read him but while his post count his high, the content in his posts seem quite low. Most of it seems to be responses to people but it kind of reminds me in a way of how funnier plays scum. Still fairly null but maybe a slight scum read on him if I had to pick a side. Will re-read him better later.

Speaking of funnier he seems town to me. I think there he is playing like he did last game when he was town rather than the 3 before is where he wasn't town.

Emiya also looks quite good to me, he has good content and has been active.

Mez said he's going to post tonight so I'm gonna wait on that before passing judgement.

Idk what to think of Storm. I want clarification on if he's being replaced or not because based on his last post it sounds like he isn't.

@Lilac You said you had a read on me but didn't answer my question when I asked what kind of read (i'm guessing you didn't see it so poking you now so you do)

There're still too many people who haven't posted anything.

funnier6

Courage~
Have you read the thread yet? If you have is there anything you want to add?

Are you getting a replacement or not? This makes it sound like you're going to keep playing. Make up your mind.

Based on what? He's posted nothing substantial yet.

Alright I'm unsure about Kuro atm. He said musicfan was pushing the Mez lynch quite early and repeated that a few times already but I really got no impression that music was trying to do this. Also as for his interactions with me I'm not sure the point he was trying to make but it feels like he was attacking me for saying I'm not ok with a joke lynch going through though. These might be more to culture shock than anything as it seems the two forums have differences in their mafia games but I'm unsure of him right now. Kind of feels like he was trying to put suspicion where there wasn't any.

Lone Garoroumon was the first serious vote on the Mez wagon for Mez posting a lot and not contributing much yet the day had not gotten serious yet at that point so why Mez who had so many votes on him already instead of someone else?

Music I'm unsure of, I want to re-read him but while his post count his high, the content in his posts seem quite low. Most of it seems to be responses to people but it kind of reminds me in a way of how funnier plays scum. Still fairly null but maybe a slight scum read on him if I had to pick a side. Will re-read him better later.

Speaking of funnier he seems town to me. I think there he is playing like he did last game when he was town rather than the 3 before is where he wasn't town.

Emiya also looks quite good to me, he has good content and has been active.

Mez said he's going to post tonight so I'm gonna wait on that before passing judgement.

Idk what to think of Storm. I want clarification on if he's being replaced or not because based on his last post it sounds like he isn't.

@Lilac You said you had a read on me but didn't answer my question when I asked what kind of read (i'm guessing you didn't see it so poking you now so you do)

There're still too many people who haven't posted anything.

DANG BOK that is quite the wall. :eek:

Yeah, I have it down as culture shock, I don't think it can be anything else.

Music reminds me of his play from the avatar game, does he seem different to you?

I don't think I should be compared to last game tbh, this is a completely different beast to anything I've ever played. I'm trying super hard though.

Doesn't the garu wagon seem off to you at all? I mean, he's being lynched for an inconsistency in his second post of the game and everyone is completely okay with that. It just seems so opportunistic to lynch him for something like that.

D

Deleted member 14134

@funnier6 im gonna eat supper and then I have to write the night scene for my game but I'll give you a better response then.

In the meantime, foolproof scumtest guys, what's your favorite eeveeloution? Mine is Espeon.

196-Espeon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom