• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Sign-Ups)

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Here is the map of the guild. I made numbers, so I'll label them. Map:IMG.jpg
It is supposed to be some old human army camp that the pokemon took over when humans became extinct. (Just made that up.) I'm finishing the actual area map later. Unfortunatley, we'll probably have to start tomorrow.

1- Main building. The bulletin boards are here with job listings, as well as various forms to sign up for the guild. It is also a kind of meeting place for the guild, if there is an announcement to be made.
2- Bunkers. This is where the pokemon sleep and keep their belongings. There are three large floors, each with tightly packed bunkers within them.
3- Training area. This is a training area where the pokemon will train and hone their moves in their spare time. It is surrounded by three huge, shady palm trees that also provide food.
4- Wellspring pool. This is a pool that came from an underground river. The water is cool and fresh, and pokemon will clean themselves here.
5- Storage. This is where the guild stores preserved food, items, and money. It is heavily guarded due to past robberies.
6- Entrances. Holes in the fence surrounding the guild provide entrances for pokemon. There are three in all, and they are guarded, but not often.
7- Infirmary. A place for wounded or sick pokemon to heal or receive medical attention. It has a few nurses, a mix of Audino and Chanseys. (Yes, I'm taking this from the anime... So what?) The head nurse is Zephyr. (MEEE!!)
8- Wheat. A small field of wheat that provides food. It is carefully tended by the pokemon.
9- A rock outcropping that provides a good view of the camp. Other than that, it doesn't have many other uses.
10- Berries. A smaller field of berries that provides food and is carefully tended to by the pokemon. The berries are often dry and leathery due to the heat, but they taste well enough and are preserved easily.
11- The fence that surrounds the camp. It is metal and almost impossible to break through.
12- Cafeteria. A place where the pokemon eat small - portioned meals three times a day. You can also buy meals here after hours, but you'd have to pay Poke Dollars for them.
13- Prison. A small prison for pokemon held hostage from jobs. They are held until they can be delivered to another place. It is heavily guarded.
14- A well tapped into an underground river. Pokemon are sent here every day to gather water.

If you have anything you think I should add, let me know. I'll post the other map when it's done.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Is it too late for me to start? You don't seem to be going anywhere...
Name: Joe (lame, I know. i cant think of a better one right now)
Species: Meowth (I don't think it was on HoT's list, but in Red Rescue Team, Blue Rescue Team, Darkness, and Time you can be a Meowth)
Ability: Pick Up
Moves: Pay Day; Scratch; Fury Swipes; Faint
Level: 14
Team: Anyone who's open and willing. If not, I'll be alone.
That is, if you will let me be a Meowth and I can still join.
Oh yeah, and you can be Machop, Munchlax, or Skitty in some games too.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Thanks, Elvenknight. Didn't think of that. I'll update it when I'm done with the other map.
Go ahead and join, Dekunut. I personally don't care what pokemon you are, as long as it's a first stage and non-legendary. And I'll add those pokemon to the list.
EDIT- Should probably add that list, then. Oops.
Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treeko
Torchic
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Eevee - RESERVED FOR SHADOW
Mudkip
Cubone
Riolu
Phanphy
Minncino
Ponyta
Machop
Muchlax
Skitty

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm putting alot of detail into that darned map. That's no excuse, though. I promised we would start today. Sorry I'm holding you all up. And Elvenknight will hopefully be helping out so... Yeah.

Last edited:

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Sorry that I have been away for so long (1 week), I'm don't think I can read all that has happened, anyway, can someone catch me up to where things are and am I still a pikachu (Though as I have said, being a pichu would be better if possible, I believe an evolved pokemon is always more powerful)

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Okay, Shadow. Cabbage has taken over the game (you knew that). She wants us to fill out a form to join properly, which has name, age, pokemon, level, gender, moves, and team. You can't be Pikachu, as someone already stole it. You can be anyone in the list Cabbage gave ^. I believe that's everything. Any questions?

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Kay, I'll take Eevee off the list.
I'm going to just forget the map for now and start, since the map is taking so long. I hate to keep you all waiting. I've been really busy lately. The thread will be up in bout' fifteen minutes if I'm not interrupted. And Shadow, you don't need to worry about the signing up. You can still join after we start. :D

Jedizora

:right:
Finally. I've been waiting for nearly 2 months. And its been 16 minutes! Jokes. I just can't wait for it to start.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
In - game name: Shadow (Or some kind of nickname if you want)
Species: Eevee
Ability: Adaptability/Anticipation (I just kind of thought there wouldn't be that much of an issue with both, hopefully)
Moves: Quick Attack, Bite, Dig, Tackle
Level: 13
Team: Team Zero (Number-II)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom