• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Sign-Ups)

Jedizora

:right:
P.P.S. "Swim" isn't an attack...
I meant Wave. I think. You know, the one that you can swim with. And zelda64 is good on our team. We only need a team name now.
EDIT: It was surf. not wave, or swim. Sigh...

Last edited:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Hey, Fire, I think that we got our type disadventages taken care of. Do we need a third member? If we do, it should be electric, that way we are still impervious.
If The Shadow wants to join and he is still Pikachu (if Pichu doesn't over run that) then we can have a party of three. If not, then we will have an Oshawott and Charmander.

Oh, and can we have team names, like in the Mystery Dungeon games?

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Hey JediZora and Zelda 64, how about 'Team Element.' I thought it sounded cool. Area we live will be determined when Cabbage comes up with a map.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Updated list_
Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treeko
Torchic
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Eevee
Mudkip
Cubone
Riolu
Phanphy
Minncino
Ponyta

By the way, Goomboo, if you want to join, you need to be in the correct format and choose an unchosen pokemon. And I'm pretty sure everyone has done their official sign - up, so I'm going to give Goomboo a chance to join, then we'll start probably later today. And sign-ups will always be open.

And to MikauIncarnate and Samuraichu - Do you want our team name to be Team Wellspring, after the guild? ('Cause I'm the Guild Master, after all.)

Jedizora

Goomboo isn't even on right now. So weshould start this right now, and have the sign ups still open.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Okay. What's the difference between a guild and a team. I've never played PMD before, so I'm sure there are going to be other things you'll need to explain. Wellspring team is fine though (too bad I don't know what it is...)

Jedizora

Okay. What's the difference between a guild and a team. I've never played PMD before, so I'm sure there are going to be other things you'll need to explain. Wellspring team is fine though (too bad I don't know what it is...)
A guild is a group for teams, and all the seperate teams are part of that Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom