• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Bank Has Now Been Released (outside Japan)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Geez, and all they did was sneak it in...

The power of the Internet, man...

I know right, imagine if they told people beforehand. I imagine USA will have to wait a while to prevent servers from being destroyed again.

After about 30 tries I have now successfully moved a second box though.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I kinda laughed the first time you boot the european pokebank:

"If you use Pokémon Bank and/or Poké Transporter to transfer Pokémon that have not been approved ... you forefit your right to use Pokémon Bank and/or Poké Transporter."

Gwahahaha

I kinda laughed the first time you boot the european pokebank:

"If you use Pokémon Bank and/or Poké Transporter to transfer Pokémon that have not been approved ... you forefit your right to use Pokémon Bank and/or Poké Transporter."

That's the oldest Propaganda trick in the Book. If such Pokémon are deemed "hacked" they just get excluded from the Transfer list, simple as. Not exactly a effective way to discourage people from transferring hacked Pokémon.

Fig

The Altruist
So Pokebank is already out for Europe and Australia? Well congratulations to the two continents for finally being able to use Pokebank. It would make sense that North America didn't receive Pokebank alongside with Europe and Australia simply due the fact that we would cause an inflation of online trafficking and thus allow the servers to crash yet again. Hopefully by this set of news we will be close to finally be using Pokebank here in North America.

3000yearslater.jpg

9796dab47a2ff39de7abd6a93d4eb81d.gif

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7253.gif

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My only gripe is the necessity of constantly switching between software. Have to put the Pokemon in Box 1 (Gen V), boot up Transporter, send em to Bank, open Bank and send em to X/Y, and then look at X or Y, receive gifts, rinse, repeat. Ah well, at least I go all the good ones out of Black 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom