• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poe's Souls Locations. (TP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enraikou

The last thing that i need in TP is the Poe's souls, i need just more few then I complete 100% in the game, can someone send a video or a file showing the locations of the Poe's souls?

i would be happy. :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ah, so you need to find the poes on TP, huh? Well I remember finding an article on it at one point in time. I think if you go to Yahoo and search 'Twilight Princess poe locations' and click on the first link there, you'll have a detailed list of where all those guys are located.

I hope this helps. :)

I am looking for Poe Souls as well. Does Zeldadungeon.net have a poe soul guide? I try to only use Zeldadungeon.net because i am a fan of the site, is a member working on adding a poe soul guide?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Okay, when I was using a text guide, I used Gamefaqs. It is here. My first time through I tried to do find them myself, missed something like 7, and ended up having to print the guide out, go through every area again, and methodically check off the ones I'd already caught. It turned out I'd missed 4 out of 5 of the ones on Snowpeak because the first time I went up the mountain it was daylight.

Strategy wiki also has a guide which is basically the same thing - might be easier to print, though.

I don't think I ever found a video guide - most of them just include the poes in their "complete walkthrough." If you know you're missing them in a certain area you might try looking on youtube for that area.

Last edited:

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
random fact:P if you get all the poes and take them to Jovani, he will turn normal again and if you talk to his cat in wolf form you can get unlimited rupees, or so i have heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom