• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Plot Revealed in Text Dump

AS always I'm taking NeoGAF with a bit of a grain of salt, but for what it's worth:

"Someone who has played the game said that while these are legit some of these lines/parts don't occur or are reworded and there are still some significant scenes missing and it doesn't capture a lot of the unsaid things."

O

Oceanbear1

Has anyone ever heard of this guy called Ezekiel Rage? he runs this blog, here is the link to his article about this http://ezekielrage.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/the-skyward-sword-demo-leak-the-story-and-the-timeline/#more-346

He claims to have a lot more info from the demo than any other sights, which I don't understand. A couple things he says I don't understand because since it was only text and no video, how in the heck could he be sure about things that I feel could only be explained visually. His last bit about the no romance really throws me for a loop, and if what he says is true, why would nintendo have pushed it so heavily and why would people playing the game tweeted about romantic moments?

D

darklord21

I did, but I probably won't remember it when I get the game. :)

same but since I so excited I probably wont forget nor mind being spoil, it made me want the game more.

R

robotgirl

Okay, I had to join the forums just to comment on this! c:

I'm completely confused as well, and if Nintendo have been pulling our legs with the whole 'romance thing', I'll be pissed. But here is my view on Mr Rage and his 'text dump':

He claims he's "read all there is to know". So basically, that tells us that he can't have played the game and doesn't know what actions and emotions the characters are conveying. For example, imagine reading the lone sentence "Wow, it's hot in here!" Now imagine watching someone saying that sentence to another person whilst winking at them and grinning cheekily, whilst the other person is grinning back. See my point? The people who seem to be commenting on the romantic aspects are actually playing or have played enough of the game to draw that conclusion. They're seeing the character reactions first-hand.

Reading the text dump summary of the entire plot didn't feel like a spoiler because it felt just like a list of detached facts. It didn't tell me anything about the characters and their feelings throughout.

Oh man- I hope what I just said doesn't backfire in my face... :(

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
but where is the flying whale?

if the final battles happens in the world of the past, does that mean there is a possibility for another timeline split? oh please no.... its complicated as it is! :S

I just realized Levias is the Sky Whale. His name was taken from "leviathan," which is supposedly a huge, indeterminate creature which lived under the sea...at least during biblical times. Now it can possibly be termed as a whale, unless there is still something else down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom