• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Plot Revealed in Text Dump

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Gate of Time...so the Ocarina of Time does play a role. Perhaps Ganondorf truly wanted to be stronger than the Demise rather than just a simple "true ruler of the world"?

JuicieJ, you cannot rule out the possible "first" timeline split. It could always be two scenarios: one is where Demise gets whatever it is he wanted, and the other is the currently known SS--OoT [...]. It's up to Nintendo to decide.

Last edited:
Did You Read the Text Dump Spoilers?

If you've been keeping up you probably know by now that pretty much the entire plot of skyward sword has been revealed by a text dump. Did you give in to temptations? I myself have avoided reading any of it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, I read the spoilers. It's okay, not like I'll be able to PLAY SS anyway...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yeah, I read them because I figured they were rumors (I saw them on ZI before they were confirmed true). I really feel kind of...upset right now that I really know the basic final outcome of the story. Sure, I don't know exactly what happens, but certain things in there I would rather have not known.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I only browsed some of the details, but read the end because I wanted to see if a theory of mine was confirmed to be true or not. And also to find out The Imprisoned One's real name, which I'm very impressed by. :)

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

I did, but I probably won't remember it when I get the game. :)

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
Yeah, I read them because I figured they were rumors (I saw them on ZI before they were confirmed true). I really feel kind of...upset right now that I really know the basic final outcome of the story. Sure, I don't know exactly what happens, but certain things in there I would rather have not known.

That's why ZI shouldn't post them in the first place.

I read them. It only makes me want this game so, so much more. I'm so excited. I thought I couldn't handle 12 more days as it was, now I don't know what I'm going to do. This is shaping up to be the best Zelda ever!

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

How could all of this info come from the E3 demo? I thought it just had the flying, dungeon, and bossfight, not the whole game.

I read them all because LOL story in a Zelda game. I'd have been pissed off if this told how to solve every puzzle, but who cares about Zelda story.... its all about exploring the world.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Get this.

tocqp.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom