• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please Rate My BW Team!

what do you think?

• It's Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs Drastic Improvement

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
No, it's not my sig.

Samurott Lv100 Item:Mystic Water Ability:Torrent
Hydro Cannon
Ice Beam
Scald
X-Sciscor

Liligant Lv57 Item:Big Root Ability Prankster
Sleep Powder
Dream Eater
Mega Drain
Petal Dance

Gigalith Lv58 Item:Leftovers Ability: Sturdy
Flash Cannon
Earthquake
Giga Impact
?????????????

Pikachu Lv65 Item:Electric Gem Ability: Static
Thunderbolt
Volt Tackle
Grass Knot
Brick Break

Sawk Lv91 Item:Black Belt Ability:Inner Focus
Brick Break
Retaliate
Close Combat
???????????????

Weavile Lv92 Item:Black Glasses Ability: Pressure
Ice Beam
Beat Up
Surf
Aerial Ace

What are your opinions on my team?

Last edited:
Very interesting team, I must say.

All six Pokemon appear to have a wide variety of moves and the party is balanced to fend off against almost all types.

Weavile is the true spice of life here with the nice mix of physical and special moves ranging from water to flying to ice.

Ligilant and Boldore also have very powerful moves in their set.

Your Pikachu has an extremely unique array of moves. It was part of a recent mystery gift distribution, was it not?

Also, off topic, but epic Pokemon sig. :)

Last edited:
Okay, I wanted to write a short paragraph for each Pokemon, but I decide to point out the main problems in bullets.

1. Evolution: Are you planning on going competitive? If so, DEFINITELY evolve the Pikachu and Boldore. Unevolved, their base stat totals are 300 and 390 respectively. When evolved, they are 475 and 505 respectively. HUGE improvement.

2. Weavile: Get rid of Ice Beam and Surf. They are good moves, but not on Weavile. Its Sp. Atk stat is 45, as opposed to its 120 Atk.

3. Lilligant: Drop the Sleep Powder Dream Eater combo. Sleep Powder's accuracy is too low to be reliable.

4. Samurott: Drop Hydro Cannon; It may seem powerful, but it's really not worth the recharge turn in the end. Drop Mystic Water for a Water Gem.

I hope I helped! Good Luck with your team!

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Thanks, Pikachu I need to evolve, Boldore is a mistake, I meant Gigalith.
ALSO:I WILL REPOST THE NEW TEAM LATER WHEN I TRY TO FIX SOME ISSUES

Pikachu should know Thunder by now, but I get it if you didn't want it, but you should go ahead and evolve Pikachu. Also I'm not much of a fan of Lilligant, if I were you I would go with Leavany for a grass type, it has about the same speed and a much higher attack.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
It's ok, though the above answers hold true.

What are their natures? If you're playing competitively, you should make sure they have beneficial natures.

interessting. but some of the movesets dont fit the pokemons skills. samurott in particular. and why didnt you evolve pikachu ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom