• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please Make Me Smile Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tien salut

tien me demandais pourquoi tu met souvent tes reponses dans les 2 langues, il me semble qu il n y a pas tant de francais que ca ici?

From what I understand so far about the game, it's taking all of the best aspects from all the Zelda games and adding in its own aspects. Just from watching the few bits and pieces of video of story I KNOW that I'm going to love it, and I buy video games for their story. Everything runs smoothly, the graphics are innovative and one of a kind so far that I've seen. It seems, like I've said before in another thread, that it's going to hold a good balance of airy, good feeling moments, and darker more seriousness ones. It looks to have the story aspect more focused on like Twilight Princess, the interaction with characters and sidequests that Majora's Mask had, and the innovative newness found with Ocarina of Time. Couple those things with the exploration and expansiveness of Wind Waker and my friend... you have just made a video game sandwich of awesomeness!

G

garomaster

They are just trolling you, lol, obviouslly Skyward Sword is gonna be amazing...unless it's the creators of the cdi Zelda games secretly making it...then we might have some problems :S

You really shouldn't pay that much attention to such random reviews, solely because you most likely bear a very special bond towards Zelda in general, whereas most of the reviewers don't feel the same way (anymore), for they are generally older and in most parts just doing their job in analyzing and comparing video games.

You just enjoy all this hype surrounding Skyward Sword's release and judge it on your own once it has finally arrived!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I feel like this thread has served its purpose.

Also guys, please only speak English in threads. If you want to speak in French or other languages to each other, keep it to VMs or something, thanks.

ThreadClosed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom