• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please Make Me Smile Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just came back from my french video game website and all i read is

poor level design
horrible gameplay
2 retired dungeon
short and really easy dungeon
pathetic bosses
bad graphic

it just make me kind of depress so i hoped that the optimistic people here could tell me how the game will be awesome

Where did you hear that nonsense???
Assuming you're talking about SS... all of that is wrong...

1. Level designs are excellent. The whole field to dungeon to field aspect has been scrapped. The dungeons and environment are designed beautifully and are very fun to be in.
2.The WM+ adds soooo much to this game! Everything is based of WM+. You shouldn't worry because you will be immersed in this game like never before. Enemies are also redesigned to be more challenging. Tons of side quests also.
3. There are at least 6 dungeons in this game and they all look incredibly fun.
4. While I can't confirm the length of each dungeon, they're supposed to be very challenging. To me, this implies some lengthy dungeons.
5. Bosses are apparently VERY hard to beat. You're supposed to get a lot more "Game Over" screens unlike recent titles.
6. THE GRAPHICS ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have nothing to worry about my friend! This game will be a blast!

forget what i previously said on that post i just wanted t know that there still people beliving in nintendo, thanks

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I don't understand how any of those opinions can be formed without actually playing the game.

well they are based on review of poeple who played the 2 first dungeon of the game

but i heard these are the worst and that the 3rd is much harder and has a much better level design

What is "2 retired dungeon" supposed to mean?

The only thing you listed that is actually accurate would be shorter dungeons. ONM has stated that the dungeons are shorter than normal, but offer fantastic gameplay.

We don't know much about bosses, but the few that we've seen don't look too particularly challenging. Thats all speculation though.

Everything else you said sounds like BS.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
well they are based on review of poeple who played the 2 first dungeon of the game

but i heard these are the worst and that the 3rd is much harder and has a much better level design

Source for this opinion? (more characters)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
They are subjective and clearly don't come from pro's..
I suggest following ZD, And as you might've seen they've already posted a link to a review that gave SS 98/100.. Making it a tie with OoT 3D.

Again, why would you trust ONE source? Yeah, ONM might be biased. But Jeux may be equally biased. You don't know your personal feelings about ANY video game until you play it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Check the Official Nintendo Magazine's review on the game. They gave it a 9.8/10.

It’s not something we say lightly, but the Zelda series really has never been this good. Skyward Sword has a lot of heart, backed up by a lot of brains. It’s an intelligent and captivating adventure that, through sheer scale and diversity of content, variety of location and ingenious and refined use of Wii Motion Plus, never fails to maintain a firm chokehold on your attentions.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Peut etre attend d'y jouer avant d'etre inquiet comme ca! Je te paris que Skyward Sword est le meilleur Zelda! (Mon clavier est en anglais :()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom