• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Please Explain

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
BEN is a certain character that posses Link's statue, or the lifeless shell that Link creates of himself when playing the "Elegy of Emptiness". The whole story is a creepy pasta, it's a myth nonetheless but it has become infamous and people theorise about it still. I enjoyed the story for what it was however I'm not interested in the theoretical side but here's the story if want to give it a read.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
A story that was meant to be theorized in which many Zelda fans feel it is silly to theorize on despite constantly theorizing on a series that was not meant to be theorized or looked deeply into at all.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Even though it's fake, this has always creeped the hell out of me. I don't even like thinking about it. But yeah, it's basically just a horror story.

I just think the whole ARG is a twisted idea.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I think it's now two years ago I've heard from Ben. Till this time, I know nothing about Creepypastas or those Alternate Reality Games. The truth is, I only saw these weird videos of Ben on YouTube. I've read the comments and everyone was talking about this strange story. And it scared me. Those videos are quite disturbing. The little background I had, was enough to scare me. I just thought it was a broken Majoras Mask cartridge.

But after I've saw these clips on YouTube, I've read more background and finally I know all of this was just one of those Creepypastas and these videos were part of this Alternate Reality Game. All the information were a bit of a downer for me. It was creepy the way I've watched it. There are indeed scary Creepypastas. But as a written story, Ben is just hilarious. I write critics for books and I know well written stories, medicore stories and worst stories. Ben is just medicore. And for me, the story will always be medicore.

This whole story works a lot better if you only watch the videos and read the descriptions. The full story ruins the atmosphere. Well, this goes, of course, just for me.

Last edited:
It's an urban legend. Even the Internet is not exempt from urban legends...

Not exempt? The internet is a literal breeding ground for urban legends.

Anyway, Ben is really just a creepy paranormal video game story spread by the good folks of 4chan by splicing hacked gameplay footage together. Nothing but harmless fun, right? Right?

tumblr_lu9j94lork1qfr3k1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom