• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Playable in Hyrule Warriors or Assist Trophy in SSB?

which would you rather see him in?

• Hyrule Warriors playable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Smash assist trophy

• Either is fine

• Neither

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Wasn't sure where to put this. It could belong here or in the Hyrule Warriors board or the General Gaming one...

A lot of people seem to like Groose after the character development, and there's two options imo for him outside of being a NPC in SS.

Hyrule Warriors: A lot of TP characters are being put in there, so that kinda makes the chances for Groose slim. But we didn't expect to see Agitha, so I guess anything's possible...he never used a sword in SS, but it makes sense that he'd be able to. Or he can just throw bombs. Dunno how well his catapult would be implemented. I'm not that familiar with Dynasty Warriors so idk if having stationary weapons that you have to keep enemies away from or else they'll use them against you is an option.

Assist Trophy: Some people might want him PLAYABLE, but I don't think that's likely. Only main heroes and villains are playable in Super Smash, and with LoZ, they have Link, Zelda, Ganondorf etc already. Lyn from Fire Emblem was an assist trophy, and she was a main hero...so yeah. Groose would work better as an assist trophy anyway. He'd appear with the groosenator catapult and launch bombs, either everywhere and everyone has to avoid them, or target the team/players who didn't summon him.

We have yet to see evidence for him in either game...but what would you prefer, if any at all?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I wouldn't care either way.
In hyrule warriors it would not be that big of a surprise for me and I think that his inclusion would be hilarious.
As for smash You are right about the main characters. For thous who dont want him in the game you can most likely turn off items.

D

Deleted member 14134

Neither, never grew attached to Groose in the slightest. Didn't think as highly of him as I know other people do. I guess hyrule warriors will be better since I won't be playing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom