• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You'd Like to Live in OoT

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I've been playing OoT a lot lately (but can't get passed the water temple I REFUSE TO USE WALKTHROUGHS :mad: ) and there are a lot of places to live so i want to know where you'd live to live in OoT and why
(and you can put the ups and downs of the place you want to live if you want)

I'd live in korki forest because you get access to lost woods down side if you leave you die and fairies every where hopefully mine would not be as bad as navi :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think I would like to live in Kakariko Village. It's a nice, small, peaceful little town. Not as tiny as the Kokiri Forest, and not as big and bustling as Hyrule Castle Town. It's got green grass and trees, and fresh air and a lookout tower that's perfect for getting great views of the sky. It's a nice little slice of heaven for me.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Lake Hylia. <3 It would be a serene place to live. I would just have to remeber to stay away from the creepy lake scientist!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Zora Domain would be my number one choice place to live. It seems like a great and peaceful place to live, but there is the risk of being eaten by a oversized fish diety thing.

Hmmm.... I would say.... Oh! Kakariko Village. Such a nice, calming place. I love it. Just maybe I'll live farhtest away from the Well and Graveyard... ReDeads.... Brrrr...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Honestly nowhere. I wouldn't want to live in anywhere in OoT

But if I had to pick one it'd be Kakariko. It's a nice peaceful town that's close to Castle town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom