• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Oh I completely forgot. Fig has basically confirmed Mellow's role. Well at least we got that one.

Anyway I just realised that PK targeted Alit... what did he target Alit for? I'm running out of possible roles left in this game (for Townies) that is, so could PK have a scum related role.

---

New plan. We use Mellow's role. I want to find out if Fig is telling the truth, so let's stick with his claim and lynch Avatar. We have uncovered the GF so now we can accurately identify scum on the lynch.

I've already proved my innocence (Mido investigated me twice), so who to put on the lynch? Well we'll see if Fig is telling the truth by the lynch of Avatar, Draco is confirmed and I think it's safe to say MF is telling the truth. So that leaves the others. I think we should have Thar on the lynch (to prove his claim), PK (read above), and possibly Robby (he's hardly been active which erks me.)

So what about Mellow being roleblocked? Well Fig should watch Mellow and MF should target PK. Now we have given the Mafia a tough decision - who do they roleblock? Either way we are bound to get some information from this plan.

Any thoughts on this?
Sounds pretty good.

Ebwodp
vote:avatarflgon

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
-.-

I'm not sure whether to be grateful or frustrated, haha. This debate is, to an extent, just two different viewpoints. There's not much to argue about here; most of your Town moments just look like scum moves to me. But on the other hand, I really DID ask some questions I wanted answered...

I think we can come back to this in the next day period, though. I'm more concerned with Fig and his accusation of Avagon right now.

Fine by me. Just didn't want there to be a lot of sidetracking.

New plan. We use Mellow's role. I want to find out if Fig is telling the truth, so let's stick with his claim and lynch Avatar. We have uncovered the GF so now we can accurately identify scum on the lynch.

Ooooh, another quick lynch. We're getting good at these. ^^

Vote: AvatarFlygon

Sorry, Xenobuddy, but this has to happen. It's just good business.

Sheik

:the:
Oh I completely forgot. Fig has basically confirmed Mellow's role. Well at least we got that one.

Anyway I just realised that PK targeted Alit... what did he target Alit for? I'm running out of possible roles left in this game (for Townies) that is, so could PK have a scum related role.

---

I've already proved my innocence (Mido investigated me twice), so who to put on the lynch? Well we'll see if Fig is telling the truth by the lynch of Avatar, Draco is confirmed and I think it's safe to say MF is telling the truth. So that leaves the others. I think we should have Thar on the lynch (to prove his claim), PK (read above), and possibly Robby (he's hardly been active which erks me.)

So what about Mellow being roleblocked? Well Fig should watch Mellow and MF should target PK. Now we have given the Mafia a tough decision - who do they roleblock? Either way we are bound to get some information from this plan.

Any thoughts on this?

JC, you never fail to make foolproof plans. You'll have driven Mafia up the walls once this is over! Well, it's not like you haven't distressed Town either...
Anyways, keep up the brilliant work, mate.

Ah, and I suppose I could speed this up for you all.

What? It doesn't make a difference how Mellow uses his role. Call it an act of courtesy.

Oh man, I think this game has literally driven me insane.

JC, you never fail to make foolproof plans. You'll have driven Mafia up the walls once this is over! Well, it's not like you haven't distressed Town either...

What? It doesn't make a difference how Mellow uses his role. Call it an act of courtesy.

If you're going to walk the plank at least go out with a fight. :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was going to make a post explaining that I was suspicious of Avagon, mostly because of Fig's claim, then I see that we're doing another quick lynch. Lovely.

I guess I'll help this time. I'm fairly confident it's the right choice.

Vote: Avagon

After so long without leads, it's nice to see that we're lynching some scum!

Fig

The Altruist

lolwut. :xd: I don't see what you are doing but I guess. \(:/)/

Vote: Avagon

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
EBWODP

Part of my post was actually going to suggest that PK may be the mafia roleblocker, simply because of that. The mafia targeted Draco that night, and ALiT's kill didn't go through. I'm thinking PK may be the best option for a lynch tomorrow if we don't have any other leads.

Kirino

Tatakae
I haven't been busy, just incredibly lazy and uninterested and there's a lot to read. I like what JC said.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
...Uh, okay.

How come I'm never involved in anything in this game ever? XD

I guess I have nothing more to say until we see what happens after the lynch. Thareous, if you are Town, I highly suggest you protect Mellow. I had a few more questions to ask, but... I suppose I won't worry about them. If I'm nightkilled, please look back at my questions that Thar refused to answer, such as the reason for his claim, and whatever the heck else I said in that post.

Also, Fig, I think you still misunderstood my question, haha. You had the result on Avagon at the beginning of the day but withheld it... You claim it was because you thought it'd be suspicious, but we already knew you claimed Tracker, and we already knew you said one person targeted Mido. What suddenly made that moment the right moment to tell us Avagon was scum as opposed to earlier? ...Anyway, I don't think it matters anymore. Everyone jumped on that bandwagon at JC's suggestion within mere hours with little discussion. But like I said, I guess we'll just see what happens.

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
Ok guys, sort I haven't been posting much lately, as I've been grounded for a few days. I'm still technically grounded now, and will be until Friday.
Myphone has got this weird glitch that won't let me see anything on page 90 (don't nother asking, I couldn't explaib it if I wanted to.)
SoI'll have to read it later. Anyways, someone must have roleblocked you, as I'm not (a of my weird means evening).

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Wow I look back in the thread and Avatar is lynched...

Hopefully 3 scum in a row, ay team?

EBWODP

Well we can't use Mellow's role now so, Fig, I advise you watch someone else. MF you should still track PK as then we can determine if he's scum or not. In fact Fig, you watch MF. This way we will be able to get a clear result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom