• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Vote Tally:
kokirion – 5 (Mido, Sadia, justac00lguy, Mellow Ezlo, musicfan)
Thareous – 1 (kokirion)
Mido – 1 (Thareous)

Vote Count:
thegreenrobby - 1
Heroine of Time - 1
Mido - 2
Dracomajora - 0
Rachel - 2
kokirion - 2

Remaining players have reached the post requirement of 3.

With 16 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, February the 24th at 22:00 CET.

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
A Bus Driver is a role that 'swaps' people.
Say, a mafioso attempts to kill me. Also, a detective investigates you.
If a Bus Drive were to pick both of us tonight, I would be investigated, and you'd die.

This seems somewhat suspicious to me, especially coupled with the fact that he along with Green obstructed the successful implementation of the Scanner role plan yesterday. I do think this needs some more explanation.
I've said this more than once before. It was an accident and I wasn't paying attention. And even if I was doing it maliciously, it would be redundant to block the investigative role anyways.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thareous, are you sure that you're the doctor?

No, I'm not. Others have simply perceived my hints to mean that I am the Doctor.

Could Thar be the Jailkeeper?

This would explain why he has used it selevctily. One thing, Thar on what night did you protect me?

Not quite the Jailkeeper, but that could be a good suggestion for the dual role that supposedly keeps interfering with everything.

Night 2. You were the one leading the scumhunt that Day.

But you have a protective role right? Why not at least try and protect someone and get lucky?

Because some inconvenient role keeps throwing everything off.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So why didn't you "protect" anyone on day 1?

As I've said before, nobody stuck out to me.

At this point a "you could have" argument would be irrelevant, and proceed down a route of baseless discussion which wouldn't contribute to in a worthwhile manner. By all means critique my decision if you want to, but I would only be repeating what I've already responded to with the same aforesaid questions.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To be honest all this talk about roles is getting slightly annoying now. We've been working off hypotheticals all game; it hasn't been very productive. Let's just focus on the game as I'm pretty sure Mafia are trying to manipulate discsuion to revolve around theories and such.

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
Well, all of these role claims are starting to become a bit of a headache.
Do you think we can go through and see if we could find any claims that may support other claims?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I suggest looking into people who have kind of slipped under the radar, such as.... HoT, AvatarFlygon, pkfroce, Robby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom