• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phytops

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I didn't find a thread about this so here I go.

In the water temple,I wonder about the boss.You get a plant instead of something that actually has to do with water.Just because plants need water doesn't make it more sensible.What do you guys think?

Hazel

A Frog
Well, it was in water, and personally it reminded me of an octopus also, so... But I see your point. I asked meself that question a few times too.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
IT'S NOT JUST A PLANT IT'S A WATER PLANT!

Seriously, though, I was wondering the same thing... maybe it's just because he's like a giant octorock?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I always just thought of him as a giant octorok, as previously stated by Serpent. So... I don't see him as a plant at all.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yeah, it does seem odd that a plant would be the boss of a water temple doesn't it? But really if you think about it, the Ocean Temple in ST wasn't really a water temple at all. Granted it was in the ocean and it had water in the boss room, but that was it. Not a single water enemy in that temple and it had no water outside the boss room. And Phytops seemed like some kind of water plant/octopus mix. There's my two cents on the matter.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'm guessing he's part plant and part Bellum rip-off. I think his tentacles would be plants and he might be a giant Octorok but I highly doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom