• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phones!

sony_w580i_att_z1.jpg

Hey, I have the same phone, except it's black
The problem is, I barely use it, so my mom takes it so the minutes won't be a waste.
lol

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Mobile phones kind of ruined my life somehow. I was a happier person before I got my first one in 2003, I needed one to keep in touch with my class mates for projects and such. Now I have two, somehow they bother me :lol:.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My phone is so old that I can't find a photo of one even similar online. It's a Nokia, and I'm not sure what the number is to even search for that much more info. I think I got it...3 summers ago? I'm not sure. But it has been a trusty servant. I see my friends dropping their phones once and the phone breaks, or they get a weird glitch. I think it may be the fact the phones are so new and fancy they are more fragile....or they are using the phone more than I do!

Sometime I will get a new phone. I really want a camera phone. I don't see much point in buying a more fancier model while mine is still working just fine.

I have the Sidekick 2008 phone and use it every day for mostly the web browser, so i can look up stuff in class. also i get my email on it so i dont check it on the computer anymore. I have the 5 favs thing tmobile does, which works for me because i only call lik 5 people.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Speaking of phones, look what I'm typing on my mom's Blackberry Storm. It ìs run to make stuff on the phone:lol:

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I don't like my phone! I got it over the summer, and it used to be my dads!:( And my dad was the one that got the new one. I like his much better because it's so cool. I was forced to get his because I say since i'm the yougest in my family I had to get it.:( And does anyone get to text on there's?-.-

Amelie

Air Dancer
I am pretty sure my parents can text on there iPhones. But my father never saw the use in it. He thinks its a step back more then a step forward. He thinks text should have came first and then voice after ><

Amelie

Air Dancer
That phone actually does not look that bad. My fathers old phone kind of looked like that... only it had a bunch of cracks on it. It was really old and.. bulky kind of.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I think that most phones now a days have the texting ability. I don't want to pay for the service, so I text sparingly. It is a good way to contact family members while they are at work.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I guess that makes since. if we are at the movies and a friend calls my mother or father it is in text so you cant disturb other people or get kicked out. Its kind of like messenger on a computer really. It still is funny though to think that voice did come before text in phones.

But if I really think about it... phones have been around longer then any computer really.. so on the other hand.. it would mean text was impossible back then.

I guess what my father meant when he said that was that text should have came first on cell phones.. but even then.. it would still be odd =O

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
For the most part I don't text, 'cause I don't really like it (and I'm not really supposed to do it anway). I'd much rather speak with the person. Of course, if you can't get ahold of a person, text away.... that is, if they know how to text. :P

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I hate to text, I rather call someone so that i'm 100% sure they get the message. The only downside is that calling is more expensive than texting -.-. When I was on holiday in Italy I just couldn't help myself and I called 3 times instead of texting (i think the total call time was just 6 minutes) and I lost 15 euro.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
It depends on the plan you have though. For me, texting is much more expensive (unless it was long distance, I guess). That's why I try not to do it. I mean, my parents pay but if I go over a certain cost, then it comes out of my pocket.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Speaking of phones. I have a big big question. I see ALL these ads on TV with verison competing with AT&T. One says the other is better then the other.. and so on ><

But which one is really better? i mean.. my parents use AT&T I think because they use iPhones... and Apple has always been crazy about using the best technology (which is why they are expensive) so would Apple use a network that is the best or what?

I really dont know.. but Im curious about which one really is better.. because those ads annoy me after a while >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom