• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Phantasmagoric's Recent Art.

So, I've been drawing a lot lately. Some of it is a tad bit mature, so it sucks that I can't show it here. However, I will post some of my other drawings! Now, I have a tablet, but I'm currently lacking an art program. I plan to get Adobe Illustrator soon, but in the mean time, here are some quick sketches I did with pencils and sharpies.

This is DiGa, the "Dimensional Gatekeeper." He is an OC that I recently made up. Probably my favorite OC of all time. He's normally a docile creature, but he's currently under a spell from the unknown evil. He is one of the 100 Super Novas, who are creatures created directly by the Gods. He has one eye located on his left hand. Behind his zipper is a vortex that leads to another, currently unknown dimension. He used to sleep at the center of the Earth, all day and all night for hundreds of years. However, after being placed under the wicked hex, he roams the world, looking for people to suck into his vortex. Can the hero stop him?

DiGa.jpg

This is DiGa with his zipper fully zipped: (thumbnail, due to size)

What do you guys think? Should I post more, or are you sick of my art?

What does OC stand for? Is he from a series you made up, or is it soposed to be mario/zelda/kirby or something? It is reallu good. Besides the part... It is great! What does it look like from behind? Why is his niples so close to, you know.... Can he zip/unzip himself?

Update: (Directed towards V) You are very welcome. ^ -^

Last edited:
OC = Original Character, as in a character that I created myself. He is from my own series, but it's more of a changing "universe" then a linear series. His back isn't too interesting. I considered giving him a tail, but I decided against it. I don't know what "you know...." is, but if you are referring to the "X", it is his belly button. I dunno if he can unzip himself or not, but he probably can't.

BONUS INFO!-- His intelligence is comparable to real world chimpanzees. Smart, but not at the human level.

EDIT- Thanks for taking an interest. Most people just say "Cool" or "Nice." You know, without any actually depth to their comments. I really appreciate it!

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
I think he's pretty nice. (well, not NICE.. but you get what I mean.) Maybe you should try coloring him and whatnot? I'd really love to see that!

Thanks for the replies. Like I said, once I get an art program, All of these well definitely be colored! Here are two more Super Novas--

OmTr is the Omniscient Tree. With his many eyeballs, he can see all that happens in his plain of existence.

(I colored him using a crappy art program, so I don't plan to use it very often-- Click to enlarge)

JeMo is the Jelly Mother. She is the host for the twin God and Goddess of the new Salvation. Her sole duty is to make sure they are born, for if they die before that, the universe will forever be in despair. Although her exterior appears to be thick liquid, it is actually very solid. She turns to stone as she sleeps, for extra protection.
JeMo.jpg

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
Comment about the first Super Nova:

For me, it resembles a horned twili, but nice works, anyway.

Comment about the second Super Nova:

It reminds me a boss I defeated long time ago on a PSP game (Forgot the name...).

Comment about the third Super Nova:

AN EXAMPLE OF THE SUPER NOVA ANATOMY!:xd:

Hope you post more Super Novas.:)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Awesome work! I love the style you have going here. Very interesting name system and character summaries behind them as well. I think enemytracker is reminded of the Twili with DiGa because of his faceless-ness, squared off fingers, and somewhat geometric markings (the spiral and the spiked pattern around it) Either way, it's a great design, keep it up!

If you're still waiting on a drawing program and you have a tablet (WOO! another fellow tablet user :cool: ) I would recommend GIMP. It's free and it's pretty similar to photoshop; layers, effects, drawing capabilities and whatnot http://www.gimp.org/

As for your mature works, as long as it's tasteful (not sure if you're talking about nudity or violence..) I'm pretty sure it's allowed, IF you post an age rating and link it away from ZD. I would double check on the FanWorks rules thread, though, just to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom