• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pet Peeves

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Feel free to remove this thread if it is a duplicate. :)

What are your greatest pet peeves (annoyances caused by others)? My top three would include:
1. People who chew with their mouth open - my mom does this with gum all the time, it drives me crazy!
2. Common grammar mistakes - i.e. "I seen" or using the word "your" instead of "you're."
3. When people constantly text me - don't get me wrong, I like talking to people, however; when people text me multiple times a day, everyday, I get annoyed.

That's my list, what's yours?

By the way, I probably do things that annoy others, I am not perfect!

Joy

The Sexy One
Mine would be :
1. People who chew with their mouth open
2. People who clear their throats or cough the whole time
and 3. People who call me when I'm asleep. I go to bed around 10 and all my friends stay up till later, and I'll often be woken up by a text or a call.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
people who interrupt others before they have made their point

obnoxious and loud attention seekers

parents that yell or cuss at their kids in the grocery stores.
and on another note...
parents that allow their child to act crazy in the grocery store

stupid drivers

stupid people

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
When people are extremely loud for no good reason my sisters for example. When I get interrupted while talking and they don't stop talking for minutes at a time and when there done and I try to pick up were I left off they do it again. -_- Last one is when my brother walks behind me while i'm playing a game metroid for example and he's like "Shoot this, Okay now lay a bomb down" when i'm pretty sure he's never played the game before. :mad:

zellinkda

one of many
I think a big pet peeve for me is working with someone on a group project or something, and you're the only one that works.

first of all, if you're a good student, the person you work with gets credit that they don't deserve. which really annoys me. if you're going to slack off on a project, do it yourself. Don't bring people down with you, because that's just not right at all.

It really bothers me when I work really hard on something, and we get a bad grade, because the project requires two or more people to make the project look halfway decent. and then my partner is like " oh why did we get such a bad grade on this?" oh that's right, because YOU slacked off.

bunny

birb overlord
I hate it when people chew loudly or with their mouth open.

Grammar errors annoy me. o_o

Racist jokes. I hate them so much.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
People walking slowly in front of me

People who stop their cars in the middle of the road to talk to people

Drivers who don't indicate

When people use the last of something but leave the packaging in the fridge/cupboard

People who stand in doorways to talk to their friends

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i don't like racist or sexist jokes, and when people who use the words "jew" and/or "gay" to say something or someone is stupid. it gets me really mad

Last edited:
  1. I hate it when people use smelly/bad-tasting words and/or phrases excessively. Example: YOLO; arrow to the knee.
  2. I hate it when people can't accept when they're wrong.
  3. I hate it when people are hypocritical about stuff.
  4. I hate when people forget things that you've mentioned to them over a million times.
  5. I hate it when people don't know things that should be common knowledge by now.
  6. I hate when people emulate things that they've seen musicians/celebrities do. On that note, I hate it when people obsess over celebrities.
  7. I hate it when people get excited over birthdays/holidays.
  8. I hate it when people talk about you behind your back, and then they pretend to be happy to see you when you come around. In the same vein, I hate it when people pretend to like you when they don't.
  9. I hate it when people are jerks and try to show off with their cellphones and stuff. Bleh...
  10. I hate it when people tell others to lighten up when they've used an offensive phrase/joke. It's as though they're basically saying "You need to lighten up, and let me say mean, hurtful, and insulting things to you."
  11. I hate gullible people who believe in everything they are told.
  12. I hate it when people automatically assume that I'm "a hindoo."
  13. I hate it when people see the world and black and white. Where's the grey area?
  14. I hate it when people jump to conclusions about everything.
  15. I hate it when people judge others based on one instance of something.
  16. I hate it when people do nothing with their lives, aside from watch TV all day. On that note, I hate it when people plop their children down in front of the TV in hopes that they'll learn something.
  17. I hate receiving complements from people.
  18. I hate...
  19. ...un...
  20. ...evenness. Especially odd numbers...

Rachel

be vigitant
1. Grammatical errors, i.e. "good" as opposed to "well". Typed/written grammatical errors count, too. (there, their, they're; your, you're; a lot)
2. When people chew with their mouths open.
3. Overuse of the word 'like'.
4. Overuse of the word 'yolo'.
5. Call Me Maybe.
6. In school, when people skimp out or cheat on assignments/exams, especially in honors or advanced classes.
7. When group members don't do their share of the work, especially when they tell you that they did their work.
8. When people stick gum in any place besides the garbage can. :p
9. When people chew gum really loudly.
10. When people stand in a hallway/aisle or on a sidewalk and block the way.

Dan

• I hate it when people make what are your pet peeves threads
  • I dislike it when people believe everything I say is serious
  • I dislike most chavs
  • I dislike people that take football overly serious (could fit in to chavs :P )
  • I dislike that person always tries to take over the situation when they aren't even involved really
  • I dislike pedo's
  • I dislike those people that try to annoy you, but act as if they are doing nothing wrong
  • I dislike the new power rangers
  • I dislike muffins
  • I dislike people that pretty much fake their personality just to aquire something or be percived by others as a good person
  • I dislike it when people are over-serious
  • I dislike this list !
  • I dislike it when I can't think of any more pet peeves
  • I dislike cats that try to beat me up out of nowhere, or rather scratch me up
  • I dislike fried eggs
  • I dislike a untidy room
  • I dislike long lists
  • I dislike green eggs and ham
  • I dislike spiders
  • I dislike Japanease spider crabs
  • I dislike wasps
  • I dislike people that tell you to be happy but don't know what's even going on
  • I dislike those raving rabbids
  • I dislike uwe boll movies
  • I dislike that posts on ZD take up one whole screen because of the amount of clutter on the "profile bar"
  • I dislike most hot themed levels
  • I dislike not seeing people that I want online on skype
  • I dislike how microsoft keep removing features from skype
  • I dislike SS arguments
  • I dislike my dog that keeps growling and barking at me when I won't throw his balls because i'm writing a super important pet peeves list that is most likely just a waste of my time because people won't even read it, tbh why should they read it, perhaps I just dislike my self always forcing people to read stuff of my own, yet do I really read what others put... well I somewhat do...
  • I dislike baby moles (they ugly)
  • I dislike hot adaptors
  • I dislike the xbox 360 just because it makes a loud noise
  • I never really liked the sitcom friends
  • I dislike nosey people
  • I dislike it when people pretend to like you
  • I dislike pips in orange juice
  • I dislike my hands because they sweat a lot and it ends up turning my wii controllers a horrible colour
  • I dislike white controllers/handhelds because of the above
  • I dislike it when people write massive posts that contain filler
  • I dislike that eek smiley on here
  • I dislike touching tree's (don't ask)
  • I dislike it when people look at you when running
  • I dislike it when I recive calls from the call center
  • I dislike seeing drunks at my local sitting area (although it is somewhat entertaining at first)
  • I dislike he 2nd happy face emoticon on skype... it's rather creepy to me
  • I dislike odd numbers
  • I dislike it when people acuse me of insulting a nation
  • I dislike it when people read my pet peeves list
  • I dislike getting disliked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom