• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Perfect Woman for Link?

Zleda

Toon Deity
Let's see. In Ocarina of Time alone, Link had soooo many women to choose from (that is if he weren't too busy ya know, saving the world and all that), which do you think would be perfect for him? We've got.....

Zelda?
Saria
Ruto
Nabooru
Malon

I think that's all of them... Not to mention all the other girls he meets like Din and Nayru, Marin, there's so many!!!!! Personally I think that if I were Link, I would for suuuure go with Nabooru. Cougars, ya know? ;)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
He could have stayed with Zelda, but Nooooooo... She said, "You have to leave Hyrule," as if banishing him. So maybe he went back to Kokiri Forest (in the Adult Timeline), the only place he felt he'd belong, and settled down with Saria.

Zleda

Toon Deity
I like Saria too.... But don't a lot of people believe he married Malon because of the whole ranch/horse thing in Twilight Princess?

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
This is a rather hard question to answer...
I would have to go with Zelda, just because I think that the whole 'Hero get's the Princess' thing...Also, in the end of OoT, Zelda looks upset about sending Link back to his childhood so that gives the impression that she likes him :)

Zelda and Malon seem the most likely to me.
Saria can never grow up so that's not likely.
Ruto is a Zora and there's no doubt that a human of hylian descent and a Zora can... you know. Plus, it's likely he gave the sapphire back when he returned to the past.
Nabooru is an adult when he was a kid.
Midna is from another dimension.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
MALON. <3

Not only do I LOVE Malon, but she seems like the most logical woman for Link, aside from Zelda (who I still like less than Malon. xD). She's the same age as Link, she's normal, and Talon's even okay with it! :3

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
I think Malon would be good for Link, and I think he does marry Malon because if you think about it, TP Link grows up in a village centering farming and Malon was a farmer. But general speaking, I like the MalonxLink, ZeldaxLink, and MidnaxLink.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
ive always been a link n zelly type of person but if link isnt with zelda, id have to root for malon. if anyone disagrees with me then excuuuuussssse me!

Ehhh I really don't think Nabooru would be a good choice, seeing as she's already an adult when Links a kid, and they only met for a short period in the game.
I think Malon or Zelda in OoT, but more likly Malon.

Zleda

Toon Deity
Yeah but Nabooru couldn't have been that much older.... And besides, Nabooru (if they were all real, of course) would for sure be the hottest..... hahaha I mean come on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom