• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pepsi or Coke?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Okay, so I'm conflicted. Overall I like Coke much more, but from a can I find Pepsi usually more refreshing. From a fountain tap at a restaurant, no contest. Gotta have Coke, but cans are up in the air.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Technically neither, but Pepsi would be my preference over Coke. Mainly because it's what my family drinks which means I've grown more accustomed to its taste.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Coke Zero for me. I'm okay with Pepsi Max, which is what my parents drink, but whenever it's just me I always default to Coke Zero, and if I need to save money I default to a cheap brand that actually in my opinion taste better than Pepsi Max, lol

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I was always on the Pepsi bandwagon. Sweeter and less harsh on the throat.

Saying that, I don't like either now as I mainly drink water. Haven't had a soft drink in months.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Root Beer

Uhh.. I mean, water. Yeah, water.

Aku

Coke. It's not as overly sweet and it doesn't go flat as fast. Plus it even gets extra fizzy when it's been sitting in a warm car and allowed to get slightly above room temperature.

Djinn

and Tonic
Right now Pepsi based entirely on the fact that this exists

3538418-4097661959-pepsi.jpg

Pepsi little over two years ago decided upon the amazing and forward idea of actually putting out a drink that has REAL SUGAR and actually no extra chemicals, corn syrup, or preservatives, following the same recipe they had back in the early 60's before soft drinks became wonders of science. And it's amazing.

...also how what happened that "actually has sugar" became an amazing slogan for a new product...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom