• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

@Pen please be sure to only count votes up to hammer and not beyond lol

with that said

choo choo

unvote
Vote Viral

I'm not sure what your action is, but I don't see how Absorber!me could fake it.

Sleepwalker immediately uses the action I was targeted with on the person who targeted me.
Absorber gets a charge of the action that can only be used during the next night.

It should be immediately obvious whether I'm an absorber or a sleepwalker.

okay I explained that very poorly

what I mean to say is if you're scum with Ex it would be incredibly easy for you to know who I targeted if I targeted an absorber

I'm still not sure I follow...

I don't know anything as the sleepwalker. I don't get a choice as to what happens. I don't think I even know that I'm targeted or what the action was, unless I get info back from it.
The telling part is that I reflect an action. An absorber can't fake that.

But I might be misunderstanding you. What do you mean when you say that an absorber would fit the sleepwalker mold?

The way I understand absorber vs sleepwalker is the following

Let's say I use motivation on a sleepwalker, PK in this case, he "automatically" sends to straight back to me, which is the case with any skill used on him by anyone(correct me if I'm missing something). An Absorber on the other hand has the ability to send that same action elsewhere.

The way I understand absorber vs sleepwalker is the following

Let's say I use motivation on a sleepwalker, PK in this case, he "automatically" sends to straight back to me, which is the case with any skill used on him by anyone(correct me if I'm missing something). An Absorber on the other hand has the ability to send that same action elsewhere.
Yes. The Absorber also has a 1-turn delay before they can use the action.

If A uses an action on B:
RoleB is SleepwalkerB is Absorber
Night 1B is affected by action, B uses action on AB is affected by action
Day 2B gets 1 use of action
Night 2B can use action on anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom