• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Yeah but I'd rather prove Ex than PK
Ex is in a box, and thus will be resolved shortly regardless. If they can confirm themselves, great. If not, then we'll know soon enough.

PK is one of the top suspects for the remaining wolf, and is definitely good to confirm or expose. Idk what your role is though, so I'd have to trust your and Minish's judgement on if targeting PK would confirm them or not.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I feel like Fezt is one of those Troll Voters in Town of Salem that votes Innocent in the trials.
Like seriously. Hammer Viral. Deku gets Modkilled because he didnt really post today. And we have at least 1 scum in the group. I am not keen on waiting six hours on something we know is true.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
**** it, I'll hammer.

Tbh, I didn't really go back and ISO anything because of how much we have confirmed and possibly confirmable and I'm low energy the past few days. If y'all want me to use my shots in a specific way just say so, or I'll just decide whichever I feel works. Though I really doubt I come out of tonight alive anyways.

I'm more than happy to hammer if somebody confirms that yes Deku may actually get modkilled

If that slot is about to be forgiven just because day ended early that would suck

I'm more than happy to hammer if somebody confirms that yes Deku may actually get modkilled

If that slot is about to be forgiven just because day ended early that would suck
Dude, it's in the OP.

- I require every player to make at least 1 post every game day (though preferably a lot more). If that requirement is not fulfilled I will have to start replacing/mod killing.

"I will have to start replacing/mod killing" is not "if a player does not post in a shortened day phase they will be mod killed"

and maybe to all y'all it's obvious that's what will happen

but I have no experience and no idea if that is the case or not

and all I'm asking for is reassurance that it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom