• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Fig

The Altruist
Me: "Sweet, just have Fig actively leave open the possibility they could heal me and we cool"

Fig: "So you want priority healing over everybody else now???"

literally this whole game
I rather pick people I feel are town over you to be honest. You literally asked me how did I come to the conclusion of my Ragnarokio > Storm = Sneazie order after explaining how I made that order. You have been very dismissive towards me as well. How does that look like a town player in my eyes? If you were doing that to someone else, you are far from highest priority for your behavior in the past few hours.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I rather pick people I feel are town over you to be honest. You literally asked me how did I come to the conclusion of my Ragnarokio > Storm = Sneazie order after explaining how I made that order. You have been very dismissive towards me as well. How does that look like a town player in my eyes? If you were doing that to someone else, you are far from highest priority for your behavior in the past few hours.

Could you please be a little more considerate to not call him Sneazie after he asked you not to?

Seriously, can you please spell my name correctly? You aren't "under pressure" now. I asked you to do it once, someone else called you out for it a second time, you continuing to misspell it is purely disrespectful at this point.

okay but you've been asked several times

everything you've accused anybody else of doing (most notably not reading) you yourself have done but more consistently and more egregiously

Fig

The Altruist
Seriously, can you please spell my name correctly? You aren't "under pressure" now. I asked you to do it once, someone else called you out for it a second time, you continuing to misspell it is purely disrespectful at this point.
I type really fast, spelling errors are going to happen (exactly the reason why people were getting miffed I was using EBWODP just to fix spelling errors).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Spelling typos, it happens. The point still remains.

It's disrespectful.
That's all it should take to make sure you take the time to be careful about it.
I can understand one time as a typo but almost every single time is much.
This isn't a game thing.

I type really fast, spelling errors are going to happen (exactly the reason why people were getting miffed I was using EBWODP just to fix spelling errors).
I don't care about excuses, please just do what you have to to spell my name correctly. Typos are fine, but it is the fact that you've ONLY typoed it for at least the past four or five uses, even after being asked to be more careful. There is a point where it goes from a mistake to deliberate negligence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom