• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I mean I said "unrelated"

vote storm
Oh, sorry, your comment was a bit ambiguous and I thought you were saying you didn't think Killjoy had done as much (in general) as you thought (but you mean as much of the bad thing that you thought).

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (Chevywolf30, DekuNut, ExLight)
Chevywolf30 - 4 (Morbid Minish, Kirino, Paranoid King, Storm)
Paranoid King - 2 (Seanzie, Killjoy262)
Storm - 1 (Fext)

Not voting - Viral Maze, Fig, A Link In Time, Ragnarokio

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, October 9th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Does anyone have an actual accurate way to read storm? We used them as an easy D1 miselim on the first game I played on here, so I am wary of just policying him, but they don't seem to contribute in the usual way and it makes it hard to get a sense of their alignment.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Does anyone have an actual accurate way to read storm? We used them as an easy D1 miselim on the first game I played on here, so I am wary of just policying him, but they don't seem to contribute in the usual way and it makes it hard to get a sense of their alignment.
people have been trying for years. the concensus is always Storm is Storm. honestly i just see myself as just a vote usually. my role isnt really relevant at this time

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
iirc in one game they got frustrated and outed themselves as scum

idk if thats replicable though

people have been trying for years. the concensus is always Storm is Storm. honestly i just see myself as just a vote usually. my role isnt really relevant at this time
You should vote PK. I want to see a change in threadstate, and if people don't vote PK with me to make that happen, I'll start pushing for a vote on you in hopes that it will change the threadstate.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
You should vote PK. I want to see a change in threadstate, and if people don't vote PK with me to make that happen, I'll start pushing for a vote on you in hopes that it will change the threadstate.
well when you say it like that
Unvote
Vote:Paranoid King

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom