• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I mean we could always just kill Chevy instead

or like

anyone else with less posts than the host

actually maybe set Minish as the benchmark

don't want to kill them this early from vague rumors they're "really good" I guess

1633633320947.png

pretty comfortable with most of these dying, I kinda like ALIT but outside of that everyone is meh or worse

Those would be handled by Pendio himself. He will either find replacements or also modkill if the former isn't achieveable.
nah, he said he'd replace people with <1 post

see the other thing is I'm also not super hot on the idea of lynching people without letting them claim

hence

extension

you should all vote for it

don't want to kill them this early from vague rumors they're "really good" I guess

pretty comfortable with most of these dying, I kinda like ALIT but outside of that everyone is meh or worse
actually that's a lie

I also kinda liked Kirino

both deserve another look now that they've posted more tho

Fig

The Altruist

It's about the quality of posts, rather than quantity. In the same vain, you with 117 posts at the time of this message doesn't mean you contributed or offered a lot of information, especially with how you still were making meme/jokey responses as the the end of the day approached, now with only less than a hour remaining.

I strongly disagree with both things you just said

If you just lynched the quiet ones you'd win like 70% of your Ranked games at anything below Masters

also there's always time for fun in a game, but even aside from that I have no idea what your benchmark of "contributing" is but I think I've been the most open with my thoughts of anyone

sure I may not have a lot of experience in what y'all are looking for but I think it's hard to argue I haven't been making my thoughts known

Anyways we should all vote for an extension and take a bit longer to talk this out

otherwise we're really gonna be rushed

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Alright, since you are still hellbent on leading this bandwagon against I'm going to claim that I'm the doctor/healer for this group. Already hinted this in previous posts if you looked carefully but at this point it's too late.

could you point out which posts you hinted at it in?

Fig

The Altruist
I strongly disagree with both things you just said

If you just lynched the quiet ones you'd win like 70% of your Ranked games at anything below Masters

also there's always time for fun in a game, but even aside from that I have no idea what your benchmark of "contributing" is but I think I've been the most open with my thoughts of anyone

That's not how it always works. You need to get that mentality out of your head. I don't care if you play ranked ToS, forum mafia is going to be a different experience altogether. Like I said, give me something and I'll consider it as a contribution. You saying "Chevy vented! Sus!" with no reason other than you think Chevy failed your vibe check and you just feel that they are mafia despite 1. you don't provide context, 2. you don't even sight Chevy in any previous statements that could reflect on your own thought process, and 3. still don't consider we are in the final hour of Day 1 yet still make attempts to make memes is why I have been calling your posts white noise. I acknowledge you talking within the game, doesn't mean you provide much to the table.

sure I may not have a lot of experience in what y'all are looking for but I think it's hard to argue I haven't been making my thoughts known
So then you are admitting you are a rather new and don't have a lot of mafia experience. Can't say I'm surprised but at least we have closure on this.

Also I literally went back and pulled up every Chevy post to further explain my reasoning so like I really don't see what you're getting at here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom