• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why?

Is it because you used half of your time ISOing players who were not viable lynches?

Real talk go ISO Jinjo and Rag next. Dpnt skip Rag on principle actually like read that ****
Because I'm at work and have been the past 7 hours and it's hard to ISO from my phone while doing my job?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I might just vote Mellow Ezlo just to see what comes of it.
the-brave-little-toaster-ss1.jpg

One way to find out

You with me or against me
There is one way I can be with you here.
You and Jinjo are both green in my book.
I want to believe this is a town/town conflict. But the push feels extraordinarily wrong.
So give me one last very good reason, and I'll join the hammer wagon because I'm a shellfish person that wants this day phase over with.
And know that if Jinjo is town, I will have to reevaluate my stance on your green.
Any good reason? I mean, it's sloth boi. Sloth boi is currently good boi.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Because I'm at work and have been the past 7 hours and it's hard to ISO from my phone while doing my job?
7 isn't 24. You saod you could do it with an extension. You got it and immediately went to do busy work

Everyone votes you and no one feels bad if you flip town probably. That or no one takes you seriously and Vigi hopefully finds it on his heart to off you for us in the nigh.

You could also opt into playing the game instead.

I can iso Jinjo but rag is a lot of posts.

Don't tell me you wanted an extension to only maybe sorta kinda get around to looking one One of the Wagons

funnier6

Courage~
There is one way I can be with you here.
You and Jinjo are both green in my book.
I want to believe this is a town/town conflict. But the push feels extraordinarily wrong.
So give me one last very good reason, and I'll join the hammer wagon because I'm a shellfish person that wants this day phase over with.
And know that if Jinjo is town, I will have to reevaluate my stance on your green.

Any good reason? I mean, it's sloth boi. Sloth boi is currently good boi.
The reason is that even if I'm wrong I believe I'm saving two town from being lynched at once and thats all I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom