• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I feel like if we lynch Rag today we've come full circle from yesterday and the extension was wasted.

Except for all the time you and rubik and funnygurl and possibly some other people spent reading the backlog and polishing their reads or developing new angles. Even if it doesn't change the outcome of the lynch ultimately its probably still a town-sided play.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Jinjo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 2 (MixMasterLar, Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Silverfish, Rubik

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Honestly I vote we just use the full 48 hours. Rubik delivered on his promise to utilize the extension, and I'm in the middle of trying to reread essentially the entire game. Town is clearly still conflicted, and lynching Jinjo or Rag just means we got nothing out of the extension.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
are you going to answer rubik's question, or my own?
I already told you all I'm not talking about my role anymore this phase because if I elaborate more I'll just be bordering hard claiming and I don't want to be modkilled, if that's what you are talking about. I know you want me lynched but seriously, trying to force more out of me is just hella scummy.

funnier6

Courage~
Honestly I vote we just use the full 48 hours. Rubik delivered on his promise to utilize the extension, and I'm in the middle of trying to reread essentially the entire game. Town is clearly still conflicted, and lynching Jinjo or Rag just means we got nothing out of the extension.
Just because we vote Rag or Jinjo doesnt mean we're wrong

Voting Rag is always wrong in principle though

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm fine lynching Jinjo if it's because I've gotten a good read on her first. I haven't had a chance to do so yet, though.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I'm fine lynching Jinjo if it's because I've gotten a good read on her first. I haven't had a chance to do so yet, though.

Why?

Is it because you used half of your time ISOing players who were not viable lynches?

Real talk go ISO Jinjo and Rag next. Dpnt skip Rag on principle actually like read that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom