• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for the sake of argument lets say for a sec none of that ****post mattered to you and as soon as you saw it wasn't important you stopped reading it. Fine. Guessing half the game has/will do just that.

So how does you bringing up your disillusionment to playing the game help you get over that hurdle, especially since you seem hesitant to really talk about it?

Like I hate the idea you could be sincere here and the one time you open up a bit I just turn around and call you a wolf but....if that's the case then I'm a ****ty friend because as I sit here in this moment it just seems off to men especially since, from my point of view, there was a more lighthearted way to engage the thread at the time.

I'm just not like
understanding the words you're saying, I guess
I've read this post twice and I only understand the first bit, I think, but I'll take a crack at it

I'm mostly just letting people know I might be a bit weird. Its obviously strange not to do it in pregame, so I don't think you're "being a ****ty friend" for reading into it, Lar.

I don't know what you're talking about when you mention it being lighthearted

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I don't know what you're talking about when you mention it being lighthearted

What I'm attempting to say is that I'm suprised you took as serious of a tone as it appeared you did, instead of just letting the tone of the thread continue to not be as serious.

Ie the out of character comment.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also before the phase gets too far I need to make something absolutely clear before we can start to get along:

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about in that post. Can we still get along in that case or nah?

To be honest I'm not sure SunFan is being sincere here

If he didn't really care and wanted to have fun then why completely ignore my last post? Yeah i get anyone not familiar with BEMANI passing on that (even though it makes me sad) but I would have a hardtime believeing SunFan doesn't at least have an idea of what those nouns mean---at least enough to either tease me or make airs dismissing it.

Instead I am expected to believe that "I don't care about the game I just wanna have fun SunFan" saw that, and figured he'd make an effort post explaining to us how he just wants to have fun and it's totally not indicative of alignment or anything guys it's just a mood i would explain but c'mon

Let's just say as a tone read I would Gun-to-Head vote him for it if it was End of Day. As it is, I just hope this isn't a sign that he'll be a low poster this phase.

[Checks preview]

I...think I see what you're saying?
I won't consider this a copout, but my previous sentlements stand

This is a good post. It did feel out of character for sunfan. Maybe it's the tone of the post since I'm not used to sunfan taking on a more serious tone.

@The Sun Fan why did you feel the need to explain that's how you will be this game? I don't necessarily see how you having fun this game will appear different than any other game you play. Because you definitely seem more jokey all the time. I mean even your opening posts were talking like a pirate which I assume is going with the having fun part and no one thought anything of it (at least they didn't say if they did).

I guess it's just a bit strange to say that you don't care about dying this game, but give explanation to why you might seem weird this game. An explanation only seems necessary if you don't want people to lynch you for being different. But even then I don't think you would appear much different.

I'm in the same boat as Lar here. The post definitely felt strange, but it would be kinda sucky if sunfan is just trying to expand how he views/plays the game for personal reasons and here I am criticizing it. I know sunfan isn't exactly above AtE, but this could just be sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom