• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I don't know whether the day phase seems faster or pen gives vote counts more often. I better remove my RVS.
Unvote

Is being funny a scumtell?

I looked this up and it showed me a website on tips to being good scum. One of the tips mentioned is to be funny and charming.

:V is supposed to be a joking face

the joke is that I’m serious but we don’t talk about that

why subject change

Are you being silly here? I commented on your explanatory sentence and then you say why subject change. How was this a subject change?

I looked this up and it showed me a website on tips to being good scum. One of the tips mentioned is to be funny and charming.

Are you being silly here? I commented on your explanatory sentence and then you say why subject change. How was this a subject change?
That's how some scum play. confuse other players into slipping up and looking bad to divert the attention off of them. Or so I would guess from what I've read in older games.

funnier6

Courage~
No, I was wanting you to comment on what I was talking about, not my own sentence. I expressed surprise at your energetic entry and asked why you used an exclamation point here when I could not recall you ever using one before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom