• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@The Sun Fan if you live use the one that restricts outside chats, idr what it's called. If there are Masons in the game they can prove it. Taking away mafia's chatting ability is really pro-town, even if it affects Masons in the same way.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you're using unusually strong language minish

I'm going to look up how the dreaming god role works to see how confirmable it is. If I confirm that it should be easily confirmable in time and switching my vote won't create a tie then i'll do so.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@The Sun Fan if you live use the one that restricts outside chats, idr what it's called. If there are Masons in the game they can prove it. Taking away mafia's chatting ability is really pro-town, even if it affects Masons in the same way.
and how would the masons prove it?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex you're being super petty right now.
yes, I am, and I'm sorry but I hard disagree this will give us no info

Then let vig kill him ffs.
He can randomize the kills, can't he? Or roleblock all night actions? Not only that but he can mess with multiple lynches. If he does that and mafia powerwolf then they can easily get a massive lead. Do we REALLY want a role like this being around?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What info do you expect to get out of sunfan flipping 3 party?

He can randomize the kills, can't he? Or roleblock all night actions? Not only that but he can mess with multiple lynches. If he does that and mafia powerwolf then they can easily get a massive lead. Do we REALLY want a role like this being around?

Randomized kills isn't even the worst. Means vig and mafia could hit mafia. Do you think we're going to let him live if he's not pro-town?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
If, and I think SunFan has a great chance at being 3rd but just if, he flips red then this EoD will be an interesting reread.

Remember who all said what

Vote stays on SunFan. Even as third party he just needs to go

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
and how would the masons prove it?
I... shouldn't even need to explain this lol.

If Sun Fan does something anti-town tonight and the chance of it having come from him is high, I will not hesitate to lynch him, and he knows that.

Ragnarokio

I... shouldn't even need to explain this lol.

If your plan is how it appears to be and you intend to have the masons roleclaim tomorrow just to confirm sunfan's claim then you might want to re-evaluate your strategy

@Sunfan: I want you to use division tonight because this is the lowest impact ability which should confirm that the dreaming god exists and is following the directions sent to you, at the very least. If you agree to use division tonight then I'll switch my vote off you and onto SMS as long as it won't cause a tie (i believe it currently will).

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'd rather deal with a 3p D1 than during -Lo, wouldn't you? :glare:
Yes, I'm taking things personally because I've been wanting his head on a steak in a while, but his 3p claim didn't help the slightest.

Randomized kills isn't even the worst. Means vig and mafia could hit mafia. Do you think we're going to let him live if he's not pro-town?
I think he'll find a way to sweet talk us into a loss, yea.

What info do you expect to get out of sunfan flipping 3 party?
We still had a lot of discussions about other players, it's not like he's been the spotlight for the entire phase. Even if he flips 3p we can still talk about players that weren't in meaningful wagons, or players that tried to give alt wagons throughout the day.

And you keep assuming he'll flip 3p. If he flips Mafia this EoD will tell a lot, specially with some weird ass interactions midday like his wagon dissolving out of nowhere and two other townie wagons forming and this late day wagon bursting on SMS outta nowhere.

If your plan is how it appears to be and you intend to have the masons roleclaim tomorrow just to confirm sunfan's claim then you might want to re-evaluate your strategy

@Sunfan: I want you to use division tonight because this is the lowest impact ability which should confirm that the dreaming god exists and is following the directions sent to you, at the very least. If you agree to use division tonight then I'll switch my vote off you and onto SMS as long as it won't cause a tie (i believe it currently will).
I promise I will use division tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom