• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
do you want me to bother you trying to convince you that they're genuine?

I mean, you can go check, I've been pushing on rubik for a while, and I've scumread ex for a little bit less than that

You just said they needed to go for the longest time, only now have you made the case.

I know d0 ypu tend to be late on explanaitions but you were asked mutiple times to give more and you just didn't until you became the defacto lynch

If anything it looks bad on me for reaching your conclusions, although I still believe that Rubik and Ex are probably not town or at best a hindrance to town's future. No one but you seems to agree with that and lile, refer to beginning of paragraph.

But no by all means throw a fit my dude. Chances are you will become a defacto lynch later so better to just get it over with now so I don't have to chose between you and even stronger future scumread later.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
sounds a lot better to me than lynching me today
town could even win before you're done milking me

lynching me gives you 0 info today anyways and I mean I don't really give a **** about getting info out but it is a mistake and you even seem to know this, so I'm not sure why you continue to scumread me when you've acknowledged that I can prove myself tomorrow

for what its worth a good part of why i'm lynching you is because i'm scumreading you. I do think lynching selfs day 1 is a justifiable play though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
alright, im out
****ing lynch me cya later sure was a blast
i hope neither town nor mafia win, it seems like with a select few exceptions, neither side deserves it
and yes, I know I used the forbidden word

probably playing better than you tbh

Pen

The game is on!
Day ends in 48 minutes!

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funner6 - 3 (Morbid Minish, Killjoy, Mellow Ezlo)
The Sun Fan - 6 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
ExLight - 1 (naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (The Sun Fan)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Giri

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd rather not lynch sunfan tbh. I hate when 3rd parties take up the majority of the day and get lynched and give us no info. Because town and scum will jump on that.

Kirino

Tatakae
The more I think about it, the more convinced I am by Sun's point against SMS.

In general, he tends to be active and contributes as town, and lately, he's even consistently been among the top posters. By contrast, he's barely posted this game and has had very few reads: even those were forced out of him, came across as obvious and sheeped, and largely went unexplained. In particular, his suspicion of Sun was weak and shifting. First, it was because he was "tunneling Rubik," something he never explained and failed to mention at all in his two subsequent posts on the matter. He then brought up Sun's vote on Ex, which, while annoying, isn't necessarily scummy, nor did he ever explain why it was. Then, in his latest post, he explains his suspicion as follows: "I thought you were acting weird and scummy." In general, he's playing in a way that's completely opposite from his town meta, which I think he has very little ability to fake, and his contributions have been sporadic and weak.

I think I have a pretty solid scum read against SMS at this point, so there's no reason to go for lesser options like Sun, especially when he's started to meaningfully contribute. I know it's not a great look to be shifting my opinions like this, and it'll probably look like I'm just sheeping Sun. But I think this is a good move.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

If we're going to keep Sun alive, as doubtful as that's looking, then we should probably decide on what we want him to do. Immobilize seems like a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom