• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Greetings Morbid Minish and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Chika Fujiwara (from Kaguya-sama: Love is War), the Cheater. Each night you may challenge two players of your choosing to a game. Since you cheat you only have a 10% chance of losing while the other two each have a 45% chance to lose the game. Whoever loses will have an extra vote on them throughout the following day phase.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.
Minish are you kidding it looks he literally has your role lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Any particular reason Johnny over Lunch? Looking at Lunch's content I think he's the one to start with.

From what I did last night. It's not like 100% but it's making me suspect him.

And I assume you agree that Silver > Funnygurl here too? I think one of them are always a wolf due to PoE unless we're wrong on Rubik, but at this juncture I'll gamble the game and sheep Funnier on that

I'm uncertain on FG and Silver. If we're right on Johnny and Lunch then that would just leave possible SK anyways. So they could go either way.

I think I basically know everyones by putting it together and making some guesses

But I dont know why not

I know Lars but not yours or Rubiks or anyone that's not Jinjo. Lol.

I'm the other Avatar one.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Greetings Morbid Minish and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Chika Fujiwara (from Kaguya-sama: Love is War), the Cheater. Each night you may challenge two players of your choosing to a game. Since you cheat you only have a 10% chance of losing while the other two each have a 45% chance to lose the game. Whoever loses will have an extra vote on them throughout the following day phase.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.
Minish are you kidding it looks he literally has your role lol

Lmao. I never got to use it so I forgot about it. So I could definitely see Pen using that because he was upset I died n1 and didn't get to.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Minish of you're wolf here then GG you get all the respect.

Unvote
Vote: Johnny

I plan to vote Lunch next phase probably 95% of the time, and Silver as the third.

funnier6

Courage~
I’m all of a sudden feeling like 100% is a lot of percentage and I abstain from stating my thoughts without further information

(unless you’d really like me to)

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
What I like is for Rubik to be just as active now as he was when he was shading me eariler and not run off as soon as I defend myself

Stepping away for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom