• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you consider Johnny, you and Silver "everybody"?

I was proven wrong on a lot of reads so not sure what you want me to say unless you just expected me to ***** about people's town play but that can happen in post where they can defend theirselves, not here.

And yes, Minish is my top town so if Minish says Johnny first when I already have him at a scum lean then why would I argue the point?

You wanna make something of it?

Not more than it is. It's just you were accusing me of changing my focus from Ezlo to Jingo earlier.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yeah, the people who hopped on Jinjo after the soft thing look pretty awful.

I feel decent about Jinjo after that EOD, probably.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
@MixMasterLar can you say who you targeted last night?

Yeah so about

I didn't send in a target right after the end because I needed time to really think that through.

Then I slept for like 15 hours

Then I did some chores, got in a fight, amd forgot to do it.

So I targeted no one

FWIW i probably would have picked Mellow or Funnier with some of my more positive sounding goods but even I don't think I should get credit for probablys

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah so about

I didn't send in a target right after the end because I needed time to really think that through.

Then I slept for like 15 hours

Then I did some chores, got in a fight, amd forgot to do it.

So I targeted no one

FWIW i probably would have picked Mellow or Funnier with some of my more positive sounding goods but even I don't think I should get credit for probablys
Idk whether to laugh or cry so ima do both

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I probably should have mentioned it the start of day idk I honestly felt like horse****, about forgot the game entirely, and just wanted to see if I could at least PoE onto a possible scum team before leaving for the night.

I do feel better now though so I'll probably not 100% sit the phone down

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't 100% believe the claim, but I don't think you're a good focus for today.

I think Silver is the main person I want to look at, with Johnny also being a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom