• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
SMS also has a claim and has handled softing it the best of any player so far. Why does SMS not get his own wait-and-see extension?

wait and see for what? SMS hasn't claimed that his role is confirmable or even that it will do anything going forward.

He also claimed in a situation where it was probable he'd be lynched if he hadn't, whereas rubik claimed abruptly. Admittedly, abruptly claiming for no reason is apparently his town meta, so I'm not considering this a scumtell anymore.

I also have several other reasons for wanting to lynch SMS which doesn't apply to rubik. (his lynch would give us a lot of information and i'm scumreading him because of his behaviour).

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
wait and see for what? SMS hasn't claimed that his role is confirmable or even that it will do anything going forward.

He also claimed in a situation where it was probable he'd be lynched if he hadn't, whereas rubik claimed abruptly. Admittedly, abruptly claiming for no reason is apparently his town meta, so I'm not considering this a scumtell anymore.

I also have several other reasons for wanting to lynch SMS which doesn't apply to rubik. (his lynch would give us a lot of information and i'm scumreading him because of his behaviour).

I'd argue a Rubik lynch yields much more infornation as if he flips red it almost always confirms that either you or Jinjo are wolves.

And admittedly it does look a little worse on Jinjo

SMS flipping red might clear half of his wagon on a site that seems known for bussing in a lynch that was pretty decided (SMS would have to get two additional votes to not tie and it wasn't happening).

But that's strictly looking at it from an infolynch perspective.

I also don't think anyone is ever in danger of getting lynched at the start of day, frankly. I've played the game for years and most of the time the starting wagons just aren't the lynches

Hell as wolf I love being the starting wagon--I basically never have to work to get town to overthink it and switch off.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
We all agree that ISOing someone is lower impact on work productivity then responding to people in real time right?

Like this shouldn't be a weird thing to state right?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
We all agree that ISOing someone is lower impact on work productivity then responding to people in real time right?

Like this shouldn't be a weird thing to state right?
It's not.

An ISO takes a long period of time and requires having to open every post the user made and analyze them.

Responding in real time takes like a minute when I have a little free time.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Let me be clear

If you ghosted and said work didn't allow you to do what you wanted, i probably would have given you **** about not starting with Jinjo and Rag when you had the chance but would understand

But you keep posting thinhs to defend yourself in realtime.

I'll 100% believe you are at work but you arw proving you don't give a **** and can buy this level of attention regardless of your job, so why should I gibe a **** about your job instead?

Amd if you're risking your job for a game then A that's ****ing insane but B at least ****ing do what you said you would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom