• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
he is playing in an unusually cocky way and is talking so as to suggest he knows more about the setup than i think he should, which makes me suspicious of his angle, but i'm still putting my money on town because i don't think he'd fakeclaim what he did so early.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
his frustration at the jinjo lynch is probably more likely to come from town rubik than scum rubik but the claim is by far the bigger portion. If he doesn't deliver on what he claimed then the townread will probably become a scumread.

SMS also has a claim and has handled softing it the best of any player so far. Why does SMS not get his own wait-and-see extension?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'll either not get blocked and prove my role, or there will be no evidence of anyone other than me being roleblocked by scum this game and I'll keep drawing the roleblock because they'll hope to get a mislynch from it.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I'll either not get blocked and prove my role, or there will be no evidence of anyone other than me being roleblocked by scum this game and I'll keep drawing the roleblock because they'll hope to get a mislynch from it.
You could also try proving to me you're townsided with the time you so kindly asked for.

You know, just an idea

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You could also try proving to me you're townsided with the time you so kindly asked for.

You know, just an idea
I'm trying, I really am.

I put work and life above mafia, though, and my ability to dedicate a lot of time to certain aspects of the game suffers as a result.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm trying, I really am.

I put work and life above mafia, though, and my ability to dedicate a lot of time to certain aspects of the game suffers as a result.
Yeah I’m so glad we got another 48 hours for you to say you don’t have time : )))))))))

like bruh YOU WERE NEVER GONNA GET TIME

/endrant

but like don’t even pretend it was for yourself

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can try to use my lunch to iso Jinjo, but I'm honestly worried if I'm not productive enough at work I could lose my job if I keep this up.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yeah I’m so glad we got another 48 hours for you to say you don’t have time : )))))))))

like bruh YOU WERE NEVER GONNA GET TIME

/endrant

but like don’t even pretend it was for yourself
The 24 hours were absolutely worthwhile in terms of me contributing. Tristan gave a bunch of great ISOs and we finally got funnygurl.

Idk what you're smoking where this was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom