• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
We caved in so hopefully he doesnt do 3 reads on 3 inactive players and still do it?

What logic is this?

"We gave him the money like he asked so he didn't shoot our daughter, officer; what damage has he really done?"
I don't really understand your logic here.

Extending the day isn't really damage and me giving reads isn't really damage either. The only thing that could have done damage was me tying the vote, which I explicitly decided I would back out of as soon as the deadline got closer. I literally said I was bluffing the moment I was called on it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
We caved in so hopefully he doesnt do 3 reads on 3 inactive players and still do it?

What logic is this?

"We gave him the money like he asked so he didn't shoot our daughter, officer; what damage has he really done?"

taken money from an innocent person and maybe caused emotional damage to the daughter and the family, in that case, I'd say.

In this case if you think that the extension itself is anti-town then you can argue that rubik's threat resulted in harm to town, I think. You could also argue that it was wrong on a moral or ethical level because its using petty threats to try and control other players but thats a seperate issue from it being anti-town

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think it was either a vig on Giri and a scum kill on Ex or that Ex could have been killed by another non-town entity and Giri blocked the scum nk.

A vig killing Ex last night doesn't seem like a reasonable move to me, though it's certainly possible given that players often make unreasonable plays.

Which one of those do you think is most likely? Do you think there's a hostile 3rd party after sunfan's flip?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Which one of those do you think is most likely? Do you think there's a hostile 3rd party after sunfan's flip?
Don't care to speculate on it until we've had two night phases pass. Sun was a non-hostile 3p which doesn't really effect things much, especially since most Pen SKs should be pro-town roles.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Crackpot tinfoil: rag, kirino, rubik and jinjo are all scum and that EoD was Rubik hard disagreeing with the bus
Do you actually think I'm scum?

I really don't understand why you think I'm scum. I honestly feel like you're trying to lynch me because you ideologically disagree with how I'm playing rather than because you think my behavior actually indicates my alignment is scum, and I don't really like it.

It obviously makes zero sense for me to suspect you unless SMS flips red, but the fact that you seem to vote for people because you disagree with people for approaching the game differently than you kind of irks me a bit.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
taken money from an innocent person and maybe caused emotional damage to the daughter and the family, in that case, I'd say.

In this case if you think that the extension itself is anti-town then you can argue that rubik's threat resulted in harm to town, I think. You could also argue that it was wrong on a moral or ethical level because its using petty threats to try and control other players but thats a seperate issue from it being anti-town

See you're caught up in the whole idea that I'm saying the extension itself is anti-town, which is a strawman.

Him refusing to engage the game for 72 hours to then threaten that he'll be even more anti-town if we don't do what he said is anti-town. Especially if he actually planned to carry out his threat.

You point to where he said he actually wouldn't as evidence? I point to where he said he did. Oh ****, looks like dude's a liar either way.

He chose this instead of engaging with the game beforehand and his first big read is......Deku, man getting replaced with under 10 posts. Yeah Rubik is not playing to town's wincon no matter how much you argue that extensions aren't anti-town.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Don't care to speculate on it until we've had two night phases pass. Sun was a non-hostile 3p which doesn't really effect things much, especially since most Pen SKs should be pro-town roles.

Tbh I think all the speculation that Giri who was inactive, correctly guessed the n1 scum kill in an 18 player game is absolute nonsense especially when the alternative that some have been speculating is vig killing Ex. It feels like there's some agenda behind people saying this because it just makes zero sense to me.

funnier6

Courage~
It obviously makes zero sense for me to suspect you unless SMS flips red, but the fact that you seem to vote for people because you disagree with people for approaching the game differently than you kind of irks me a bit.
Remember that dude who voted me because we disagreed on having an extension hahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom