• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd say my contributions today are stronger than my D1, but clearly you seem to differ.

I remember feeling surprised that your lynch wasn't taking off despite you not being here to defend it, but i could easily have had the wrong impression of your play. You yourself said your day 1 was weak and that you were just in a rut lately and it wasn't AI but that you were doing to play better starting today, and I recall that being followed off with you not posting anything for a long time.

I'll definitely read back and look at what you were doing in more detail, but it is also the case that I was more interested in how you saw yourself than in how you actually did in this instance. Your self-analysis seems self-consistent though, so I have no complaints there.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Literally said he was ok with a tie after putting us in a tie though

saying you're going to do something anti-town doesn't hurt the town so it isn't anti-town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anyways I'm taking a little break from this thread and I think there are some others who could benefit from that as well. I'll be back in 6 or 7 hours, I plan to ISO Jinjo and maybe some other people depending on how tired/lazy I feel along with a readslist.

I come back and see we got an extension and I wasn't expecting this to happen. If Rag and Kirino's claim are to be believed, then from my point of view the scum are somewhere hidden among these players.

funnier
Poyzin
CyanicalSquid
DekuNut
Rubik
Johnny

I'm having a hard time seeing SMS and Silver as scum since I would think if they were scum they would have just watched me get lynched and I saw they put me on a town read. Only way I could see those two being scum is if they would want to get on my good side which I hope is not happening. If Minish or Ezlo were scum I don't think they would have voted for an extension.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Deku: (8 Posts)

(I've omitted 6 posts, all of which were jokes, complained about having to catch up, or were about Waffle House/In n' Out.)

I definitley think that Giri was doing his job and caught the mafia kill. I can't really forsee any reason for mafia, vig or SK to want to kill him. On the other hand, I personally was feeling a little questionable about Ex due to how he handled Sun yesterday, so, while it may be my own bias shining through, I feel like him being a vig shot makes sense.
Probably the correct analysis on Giri, unless it was actually a vig shot on him.

I disagree with his theory of ExLight, however. I don't think a vig is likely to shoot Ex in the situation we were in, yesterday. I don't really think scum Deku tries to frame Ex's death on a Vig here.

Every time I try to retire from mafia people keep coming back and pressuring me to play again. I love the game, but I can't focus on it any more... especially not in a game this active.
Sorry @Pen . I'd love to play, but SMS is right. This game needs a more active player than me.

This sub out feels more town than scum to me, not that there's that big of a difference.

-

Overall: Probably a slightly light-green, but mostly null read on Deku. Still really not much usable info from him, but I'd put his odds of flipping town as slightly above the rate of a completely random player flipping town. I wanted him dead D1 and for some of D2, but I don't really think he's necessarily that strong of a inactive lynch having read what little substance he has. I wouldn't be against his slot getting modkilled, though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It was a threat
what the ****
I had no intention of keeping it a tie at the end of the day, I was threatening town to force an extension even if my threat was ultimately hollow. I had a vote for Jinjo already typed when people submitted their extensions.

I'm aware what I did was rude and bad sportsmanship, but I felt like it was my only option if I wanted to actually do reads today to base my votes on.

Ragnarokio

I come back and see we got an extension and I wasn't expecting this to happen. If Rag and Kirino's claim are to be believed, then from my point of view the scum are somewhere hidden among these players.

funnier
Poyzin
CyanicalSquid
DekuNut
Rubik
Johnny

I'm having a hard time seeing SMS and Silver as scum since I would think if they were scum they would have just watched me get lynched and I saw they put me on a town read. Only way I could see those two being scum is if they would want to get on my good side which I hope is not happening. If Minish or Ezlo were scum I don't think they would have voted for an extension.

At some point you're going to need to examine the game from a framework thats different than "everyone who defends me is town and everyone who attacks me is scum". I think there's only so far you can go for it. An obvious motivation that any scum player would have to support my lynch over yours is that by lynching me they kill two town players instead of one.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Probably the correct analysis on Giri, unless it was actually a vig shot on him.

I disagree with his theory of ExLight, however. I don't think a vig is likely to shoot Ex in the situation we were in, yesterday. I don't really think scum Deku tries to frame Ex's death on a Vig here.

Wait, how does this make sense? Giri stopped the mafia kill but vig didn't shoot Ex?

I'm going to iso funnier's long posts and he made over 200 posts which will take me a while to read through again. I remember him hard defending SMS and has anyone ever seen scum funnier hard defend a player like that?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Wait, how does this make sense? Giri stopped the mafia kill but vig didn't shoot Ex?
I think it was either a vig on Giri and a scum kill on Ex or that Ex could have been killed by another non-town entity and Giri blocked the scum nk.

A vig killing Ex last night doesn't seem like a reasonable move to me, though it's certainly possible given that players often make unreasonable plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom