• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
The people on the Rag wagon look better to me overall than the ones on Jinjo. And I'm not scum reading Jinjo.

But her flip could give info.
Why do you like jinjo SMS or silverfish?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If people actually played the game I wouldn't be so opposed to extensions. But I don't wanna waste time when days are 72 hours already and people are tunneling as **** this game.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Ooh, a tie is a no lynch.

Maybe I'll try to force one.

lynching jinjo is probably better than no-lynching unless you have a very strong town-read on her.Trying to force a tie also runs the risk of resulting in me being lynched which is probably very bad unless you're very confident that I'm scum.

funnier6

Courage~
lynching jinjo is probably better than no-lynching unless you have a very strong town-read on her.Trying to force a tie also runs the risk of resulting in me being lynched which is probably very bad unless you're very confident that I'm scum.
It should be very bad regardless assuming you know you are in fact not

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If people actually played the game I wouldn't be so opposed to extensions. But I don't wanna waste time when days are 72 hours already and people are tunneling as **** this game.
72 hours isn't even that long.

I'm fine trying to force a hammer on someone, I just don't want to be forced to vote for a player I haven't had time to read.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 4 (Silverfish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 4 (funnier6, Ragnarokio, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - DekuNut, Poyzin, Morbid Minish

Extension - 6 (Rubik, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino, Funnygurl555, Jinjo)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm fine trying to force a hammer on someone, I just don't want to be forced to vote for a player I haven't had time to read.
Understandable, but it's better than a no lynch. I'd like an extension too, but it looks like that won't happen.

Ragnarokio

If you think nobody will do anything with the extension you're being silly. You probably just don't think it will do enough for town to justify the inconvenience. Ditto for funnier.

72 hours isn't even that long.

Mafia is a game with deadlines unfortunately.

If we get an extension today my investment in this game will be greater than if we don't get one.

are you emotionally blackmailing the mafia game

funnier6

Courage~
If we get an extension today my investment in this game will be greater than if we don't get one.
I don’t think you seem to realize your investment in this game isn’t worth anything to anyone but you

and yes I know I’m being a bit harsh and you’re a bit angry and I’m a bit angry but it’s true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom