• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Poy hasn't done anything that has pinged me so I'd prefer jinjo

Swinging a wagon this close to deadline also runs a big risk of ending up with me and kirino both dying

Pen

The game is on!
18 minutes remain.

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 4 (Silverfish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 4 (funnier6, Ragnarokio, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - DekuNut, Poyzin, Morbid Minish

Extension - 6 (Rubik, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino, Funnygurl555, Jinjo)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
also i finished looking through the roles and found 3 roles that lar could have and 14 roles that SMS could have, 5 of which are scum and 9 of which are town.
Did you look at the PMs too? For example, Watchers can't self target so they're immediately out as far as I'm concerned. It's important to consider all factors, not just the roles themselves.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Did you look at the PMs too? For example, Watchers can't self target so they're immediately out as far as I'm concerned. It's important to consider all factors, not just the roles themselves.

I did include watchers because they didn't imply self-targeted was not allowed. If that is meant to be a given and not included in the role descriptions though then the number of roles drops by 2 or 3 and becomes more scumsided iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom