• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pegasus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
If the people above the clouds had Pegasi, they would have explored the area below the clouds by now, one would assume. But the producers have stated that everything below the clouds is terra incognita to them.

In other words, yes, it would be cool (if the controls are alright), but I don't think it's likely.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
That would be awesome, but sadly in SS we alrady saw that Link can run...faster. So adding Pegasus boots wouldnt make any sense unless they were like an upgrade just to run faster or be able to walk over holes in the ground.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Would be nice to see oocoo(or however you spell it) horses.

But judging from the trailer, Link takes a leap of faith off of Skyloft plummeting through the clouds below. I think they might have some technology to move around faster possibly?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
it would be cool to have the pegasus boots but i dont think it would be useful since link can run faster unless it can be an upgrade to links running and then mabye have the bunny hood upgrade to make links entire run be faster

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
It would be pretty cool to have Pegasus (for those of you who don't know Pegasus is a winged horse) and I think it would make sense, because if there is only one (as there is in the actual greek mythology) it would make sense that the sky people had not explored below yet. However, it would be much cooler if Link could transform into a centaur, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
In a Nintendo Power issue interview, the asked Eiji Aonuma if there were gonna be some sort of "Pegasus Epona", and he said he haven't even thought about that.
Seeing that the game looks like it's gonna finish, it doesn't look like Link will have a winged Epona. Plus, why does he need one when he uses the sword to go up and down between the lands?

initialDable

going deku
It would be a neat new idea to have a pegasus. I'm doubtful though. It doesn't sound like Skyward Sword will have all that much sky traveling besides traveling between Skyloft and the land below. Ya never know though. ;)

That would be cool... as Aero_Dynamic said, though, the sword might to be used as transport between the two lands. But who said you can't have more than one way to get around!!

That would be cool to ride a pegasus. Then at the end of the game your pegasus has a baby with a regular horse and you name it Epona then its decindants are the horses that other Links use in the other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom